Wait. So I'll get the photo and then you
等等 我去找照片 你...
This is how good wins.
好人就是這樣取得勝利的
You do something good, and people see it and then they wanna help you.
你做好事 人們會看到 進而會愿意幫你
Maybe you're right.
許你是對的
You see, Henry?
看到了吧 亨利
We don't have to fight dirty.
我們不用使壞
Loads of visitors today.
今天的客人有點多呀
I do hope you're not gonna break my little bell.
我希望你不要弄壞了我的鈴鐺
You set the fire.
你放的火
I've been right here, Ms. Swan.
我一直在這兒 斯旺女士
Take a whiff. It smells like your sheep crap oil.
聞一下 這是你的羊糞油的味道
Turns out it's flammable.
這是可燃的
Well, are you sure?
你確定嗎
There's some construction working on at city hall at the moment.
當時 鎮政府大廳里 有很多改裝工作在進行
There's loads of flammable solvents used in construction.
改裝工作會用到很多可燃物
Why did you do it?
你為什么要放火呢
If I did it,
如果是我放的火
if I did it, that would be because
就算是這樣 一定是因為
you cannot win without something big,
你需要一件大事來贏得競選
something like, uh,
你需要...
oh, I don't know, being the hero in a fire?
我說不好 成為火中救人的英雄
How could you even know I'd be there at the right time?
你又是怎么知道我當時會在那里呢
Maybe Regina's not the only one with eyes and ears in this town
瑞金娜不是唯一在鎮里有耳目的人
or maybe... I'm just intuitive.
或者 我只是直覺很準
Where I involved.
至少對跟我有關的事
I could've run and left her there.
我也可以自己跑掉
Not the type.
你不是那種人
I can't go along with this.
我無法接受這種事
You just did.
你已經做了
This is just the price of election, Ms. Swan.
這只是競選的代價而已 斯旺女士
A price I'm not willing to pay.
我不想付出這樣的代價
Find another sucker.
換個愿意的傻子吧
Okay, go ahead. Expose me.
好吧 去揭發我吧
But if you do,
但若你要去揭發我
just think about what you'll be exposing
先想想你要揭發的是什么
and what you'll be walking away from.
你又放棄了什么
Oh, yes, and, uh, who you might be disappointing.
哦對 還有 你會讓誰失望