Hey. What happened? I came as soon as I could.
怎么了 我以最快速度趕來的
The castle--she's tearing the whole thing down!
她把城堡全都拆掉了
My book! I-it's gone!
我的書 也不見了
Congratulations, madame mayor.
恭喜你 鎮長女士
You destroyed the thing he loves.
你把他心愛的東西毀了
A dangerous thing
這是個危險品
that can only hurt Henry and others.
它只會傷到亨利和其他人
You see me as a villain, Ms. Swan.
你認為我是壞人 斯旺女士
But that's just your perception, and you're wrong.
但那只是你的想法 而你錯了
Learn your place in this town,
對自己在這鎮上的地位有點自知之明
or soon enough, you won't be in it.
否則 你很快就得離開這里
Sidney, hi. I'm in.
西德尼 我入伙
I want everyone to know who she really is.
我要讓所有人知道她的真面目
I got your text. What's going on?
我收到了你的信息 什么事
Follow me.
跟我來
David, you're scaring me. What's wrong?
戴維你嚇到我了 出了什么事
What's wrong is you're late,
出的事就是你遲到了
and the wine's getting warm.
酒要變暖了
We have to stop doing this.
我們不能再這么做了
We just started doing it.
我們才剛開始
We have to figure out what we're doing.
我們得先想清楚我們在干什么
We will.
我們會想的
Tomorrow. Okay. Tomorrow.
明天就想 好吧 明天
All right, I'm listening.
好了 你說吧
So what do you know about her?
你都知道她什么事
$50,000.
五萬元
I'm sorry?
什么意思
50 grand out of the budget is missing, and Regina is responsible.
財政預算里少了五萬塊 是瑞金娜干的
That's it? That's what you have on her?
就這些嗎 這就是你抓到的把柄嗎
The money is just the tip of the iceberg.
這錢只是冰山一角
We figure out what she's doing, it all falls apart,
我們查明她在做什么 她的秘密就會土崩瓦解
it all crumbles, and we'll finally learn her secrets.
分崩離析 我們就能知道現她的秘密了
You see what she is.
你看到她的真面目了
I see it.
我也看到了
All we need is a crack in the mirror to show everyone.
我們只需要把事情公之于眾
I'm telling you, this is it.
我告訴你 這就是我們的機會