We at the hospital? Change of plans. We're not going to general.
到醫院了嗎 計劃有變 我們不去綜合醫院了
What? Care's sub-par anyway. You ain't no EMT.
什么 反正醫療水平也不怎么樣 你不是急救人員
You a cop? You got a name, tough guy? Boys call me Mini.
你是警察嗎 你有名字嗎 硬漢 哥們都叫我"迷你"
'cause I'm big. Okay, supersize. I want you to call your pal, Link.
因為我塊頭大 好吧 大塊頭 打電話給你哥們兒林克
Get his location. Guy like you in your line of work... you know a killer when you see one, right?
問出他的位置 干你們這行的 能認出真正的殺手 是吧
Hurry. Yeah? How'd you get this number? You, Link, it's Mini.
快點 喂 你怎么知道這個號碼的 林克 我是迷你
Mini? The word is you got into some trouble with the Armenians. Nothing that couldn't be handled.
迷你 聽說你跟亞美尼亞人有點麻煩 一切都在掌控中
Where you at? Boys are gonna be there at Broadway and Reed. Ten minutes.
你在哪兒 要去百老匯街和里德街路口 十分鐘后到
All right, tough guy, I'm gonna make this real simple for you. You do what I say, you live. Get out.
好啦 硬漢 這事兒很簡單 照我說的做 你就能活命 下車
Now. And don't get any ideas, this trigger is faster than your first.
馬上 別打什么鬼主意 扳機比你動作快
I've located the children via their cell phones. Oddly, they appear to be headed toward a large law office. What's the address?
我通過手機定位到了倆孩子 奇怪的是 他們好像往一個大律所去了 地址是什么
How much further? My feet hurt. I told you to buy sensible shoes. Why can't we just go through the front like normal people?
還有多遠 我的腳痛 跟你說了要買舒服點的鞋 為什么我們不能像普通人那樣從前門進去
'cause normal people don't carry bags of cash, all right? Front's got security. We go up there, they take our money.
因為普通人不會背著一大包現金 知道嗎 前門有保安 從那里進去 他們會把我們的錢拿走
But it's not really our money. Those guys we took it from-- Are dead.
那這也不是我們的錢啊 被我們拿了錢的那些人 都死了