Look, I'm going.
聽著,我必須得去。
I have to know. The hard core can't understand.
我得知道真相。你這種強者是不會理解的。
Tigress, no!
嬌虎,不!
The hard core do understand.
我這種強者非常理解。
But I can't watch my friend be killed. We're going.
但是我不想看見我的朋友被殺。我們走。
Maybe you can't watch me be killed?
也許你也不想看見我被殺?
Stop being a wimp. - And she's back.
別這么沒用。- 她又回來了。
No. - Don't worry, kid. You're better off here.
不。- 別擔心,孩子。你待在這里比較好。
You were wrong, Soothsayer. We sail to victory tonight.
你錯了,羊仙姑,今夜我們就將駛向勝利。
Your magic panda is clearly a fool.
很顯然,你的魔法熊貓是個傻瓜。
Are you certain it is the panda who is a fool?
你確定熊貓才是傻瓜嗎?
You just destroyed your ancestral home, Shen.
你剛剛毀了你的祖屋,沈。
A trivial sacrifice...when all of China is my reward.
一個微小的犧牲,整個中國將是我的回饋。
Then will you finally be satisfied?
那時你就會滿足嗎?
Will the subjugation of the whole world finally make you feel better?
全世界的臣服最終會讓你感覺更好嗎?
It's a start. I might also convert the basement into a dungeon.
這只是個開始,我也許會把地下室變成地牢。
The cup you choose to fill has no bottom. It is time to stop this madness.
你的欲壑難填。是時候停止這種瘋狂了。
Why on earth would I do that?
為什么我要那樣做?
So your parents can rest in peace.
這樣你的父母才能安息。
My parents hated me. Do you understand?
我父母討厭我。你明白嗎?
They wronged me...and I will make it right.
他們錯怪我,我做的是對的。
They loved you. They loved you so much that having to send you away killed them.
他們愛你。他們愛你至深,把你驅逐的傷痛害了他們。
The dead exist in the past...and I must tend to the future.
逝者存在于過去,而我必須面對未來。
Set the soothsayer free. She's no use to me.
把羊仙姑放走吧,她對我也沒用了。
Goodbye, Shen. I wish you happiness.
再見,沈,我希望你會快樂。
Happiness must be taken. And I will take mine.
快樂必須要放棄,而我會得到我想要的。
Hurry it up! - Move it!
快點!- 快移過來!
If all of those weapons leave the building, China will fall.
如果讓所有的兵器離開這棟建筑,中國就會崩潰。
We bring down the building. - Hey, guys. How about this?
我們毀了這幢房子吧。- 嘿,伙計們,這個怎么樣?
This will work! - All right, let's go. -I can't feel my face.
這個有用!- 好的,我們上。-我的臉沒知覺了。
Did you hear him call it Year of the Peacock?
你聽到他叫今年為孔雀年了嗎?
Hey. - Hey.
嘿。- 嘿。
OK. So, keep it cool. Keep it cool. Keep it cool.
好,冷靜點,冷靜點,冷靜點。
You! Where are you going?
你們!你們去哪?
On your feet! And wipe those stupid grins off your faces.
站起來!收起你們愚蠢的奸笑。
Move, you dogs! Faster, faster! Load them all!
動起來,你們這些狗!快點,快點,把他們全裝上!