Why are we laughing?
我們在笑什么?
Take aim.
干掉他。
Fire.
點火。
Well, light the...thing!
點燃…它!
I did!
我點了!
Fear the bug!
可怕的蟲子!
Get the weapon!
摧毀兵器!
Tigress!
嬌虎!
You...You were there.
你…你在那里。
Yes. Yes, I was.
是的,是的,我在。
You just let Shen get away! - At least we destroyed the weapon.
你讓沈逃走了!- 至少我們摧毀了兵器。
Fire!
開火!
Oh. No, he's got way more.
哦,不,他還多的是。
My wing! - Help, Po! -Coming!
我的翅膀!- 幫忙,阿寶!-來了!
Watch out! - Po!
小心!- 阿寶!
Help me up! - No. Get him down.
拉我上去!- 不,讓他下去。
Use the ropes.
用繩索。
Run, run, little panda!
快跑啊,快跑啊,小熊貓!
Po, come on. We need you to focus! - I got it, I got it!
阿寶,加油,需要你集中精力!- 我知道,我知道!
Bring it down!
把它打倒!
We're trapped! - This way!
我們被困住了!- 這邊!
Goodbye!
再見!
Fire!
開火!
Get back!
回去!
The only way out is up.
出去的唯一方法就是往上。
What?
什么?
Follow me! Come on!
跟著我!來啊!
Where are they going?
他們去哪里?
To the top! - Come on! Keep going!
到頂端!- 來啊!快走!
Here we go!
走了!