Guys, are we going or not? Do you want to meet us there later?
伙計們,現在要去嗎?還是想晚點再跟我們會合?
I mean, you do want to take back your city, right?
我是說,你們想拿回你們的城,不是嗎?
Of course we do.
我們當然想。
But if we stand up to Shen, he will turn the weapon on the city.
但是如果我們對付沈,他就會把兵器對準整座城。
Listen to yourself. You're protecting Gongmen City by not protecting Gongmen City?
聽聽你說的,你保護宮門城的方式就是不保衛宮門城?
If we all fight together...- Then the weapon would kill everyone.
如果我們一起戰斗……- 那兵器就會殺了每個人。
Oh, would it? Then we use...a sneak attack!
哦,是嗎?那我們來個偷襲!
We get inside and then...- And then you will be stopped by the unstoppable weapon.
我們偷偷溜進去,然后……- 然后你就會被阻止……被無堅不摧的兵器。
Nothing's unstoppable except for me when I'm stopping you from telling me something's unstoppable!
你跟我說有什么東西無堅不摧而我要告訴你,無堅不摧的東西不存在,除了我!
Master Ox, I'm not letting you stay in this cell.
鐵牛大師,我不會讓你待在這個監房里的。
I'd like to see you get me out!
我倒要看看你怎么讓我出去!
You guys see that? It's called being awesome.
你們看見了嗎?這就叫厲害。
Come on! Whatever happened to being heroes?
拜托!英雄們都怎么了?
The only hero in this town is a dead one!
這座城唯一的英雄已經死了!
Like I said, you are not getting me out of this cell!
我說過,我不會讓你們帶我離開監房的!
Yes! All right, let's go!
對!好吧,我們走!
I get the top bunk.
我要睡上鋪。
It's time to surrender, panda. Kung fu is dead.
是時候投降了,熊貓,功夫已經死了。
I...You...Kung fu is dead? Fine!
我,你們,功夫已經死了?好吧!
You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness.
你們就恐懼地活著,在絕望欄桿圍著的監牢里。
And all you get are three square meals a day of shame!
終日吃著三頓豐盛的恥辱大餐!
With despair for dessert.
還有絕望點心。
We'll take on Shen and prove to all those who are hungry for justice and honour that kung fu still lives!
我們會同沈戰斗,向那些渴望公道和榮耀的人們證明功夫還活著!
Monkey? !
金猴?!
You! You're mine!
你!你歸我了!
I'll tell you what's gonna be yours!
我來告訴你什么歸你!
My fist in your plush, cuddly, super-soft face!
送拳頭在你毛茸茸,惹人愛,超級軟的臉上!
Get him!
抓住他!
Get me out of here! - Yes, sir!
帶我離開這里!- 遵命,大人!
Stop him!
快阻止他!
Faster!
快點!
Yeah! Go, go!
耶!沖啊,沖啊!
Lose him! - Yes, sir!
甩掉他!- 是,先生!
Viper! - Hang on!
靈蛇!- 抓緊了!