Guys! Guys?
伙計們,伙計們?
Hey, Po. - What? Sorry.
阿寶。- 什么?對不起。
So that was stealth mode, huh?
這就是隱身模式?
To be honest, not one of my stronger modes.
說實話,這不是我的強項。
Gold in there, come on!
金子在那里,快拿出來!
This rice is raw!
這米是生的!
You stole all my metal pots for Lord Shen!
為了沈王爺,你拿走了我所有的金屬鍋!
Either you cook my rice, or I cook you!
要么你給我煮飯,要么我就煮了你!
My apologies, but...- Po, do something.
我很抱歉,但是…- 阿寶,做些什么。
How am I supposed to help her cook rice without getting caught?
我怎么能幫她煮飯,又不被抓呢?
Wait, I have a better idea....two one.
等等,我有一個好主意。- 二,一。
Hey. - Hey.
- 嗨。- 嗨。
We're here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice.
我們是來解救宮門城,將沈王爺繩之以法的。
You will need help. - Thank you, brave sheep, but it's too dangerous. I can't let you.
你需要些幫手。- 謝謝你,勇敢的綿羊,但是太危險了,我不能讓你送死。
Oh, no, not me. It's not safe to speak here. -Right.
不,不是我,這里說話不安全。-對。
I'm talking about Masters Ox and Croc.
我說的是風暴鐵牛俠和流星鱷大俠。
They're in Gongmen Jail on Black Dragon Alley.
他們被關在黑龍胡同的宮門牢地里。
What? They're still alive?
什么?他們還活著?
They must be in that jail gathering intelligence, hatching a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon!
他們一定在監獄借機打探虛實,密謀一計來搗掉那兵器!
OK, let's go!
好的,我們走!
Thanks, sheep. - Hey! Stop that costume!
謝謝,綿羊。- 喂!快拿下那玩意兒!!
Hold it right there! - Get them!
快抓穩了!- 抓住他們!
Get them! - Sorry!
抓住他們!- 對不起!
Take that!
嘗嘗這個!
Keep going! - Faster!
繼續走!- 快點!
Hey, stop!
嘿,停下來!
Look out! Watch it! - Sorry!
小心!小心!- 對不起!
Surround him.
包圍他。
Now! Gotcha!
快!逮住你了!
What? Where'd he go?
什么?他去哪里了?
Spread out! Search everywhere! - What about over there?
分開來!搜遍每個角落!- 那邊呢?
Is "there" a part of "everywhere"? - I...I guess.
“那邊”是不是“每個角落”一部分?- 我想是。
Then search there!
那就搜那邊!
They must be close. I can feel a kung fu chill riding up my spine.
他們就在附近,我感到一股功夫氣場串上我后背。
Sorry, Po. It's just me.
抱歉,阿寶,是我。
Look. Gongmen Jail.
看,宮門牢地。
Aw, it's cute.
啊,真可愛。
Cute, huh?
可愛吧?
Nice work, Po.
干得好,阿寶。
At the first sign of trouble, I'll give you a signal.
只要一有麻煩出現,我就會給你信號。
You mean like Crane does? - Yeah.
你指像仙鶴經常做的?- 是的。
Excuse me, when have I ever made that noise?
不好意思,請問我什么時候發出過那種聲音?
Master Ox! Master!
鐵牛大師!大師!
The ferocious Master Croc! And Master Storming Ox.
流星鱷大師!還有風暴鐵牛大師。
I can't believe we're rescuing actual legends of kung fu.
難以置信,我們在親手營救功夫英雄。
We're gonna free you from those bonds of injustice. No problem.
我們現在就要為你們討回公道,沒問題。
Gotta be a key around here. No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.
一定有把鑰匙在附近,不,他們不會把鑰匙放在這附近的。
Oh, good! You found it. Come on, you guys! Yeah!
噢,太好了!你找到了,來啊,伙計們!耶!
We're coming for you, Shen!
我們去找你算賬了,沈!