You idiot! - My nose!
你個白癡!- 噢,我鼻子!
Call in the wolves! All of them! I want them ready to move!
召集那些狼!所有的狼!讓他們準備動身!
The Year of the Peacock begins now!
孔雀年從現在開始!
Right now? 'Cause it's the middle of the year, so you'd only get like a half of the Year of the Peacock.
現在?因為現在是年中,所以你只能得到半年的孔雀年。
And this is the Year, of course, of the Peacock.
當然,今年是孔雀年。
Happy New Year, sir.
新年吉祥,大人。
Get the wolves ready. We're loading the ships now.
叫所有的狼準備好,我們現在就要裝船了。
Now! Now, now, now, now, now!
現在!現在,立刻,馬上!
Move! Move, move, move, move!
動起來,動起來,動起來,動起來,動起來!
This way.
這邊。
Let's go.
我們走。
Oh, you!
噢,是你們!
What did you do? It's chaos up there.
你們做了什么?外面一片混亂。
What happened to stopping Shen?
你們阻止沈時,發生了什么?
Guys, come on. Give me a little credit. I meant for him to get away.
伙計們,拜托,給我一點信任。我故意讓他逃走的。
'Cause...it was a trick. It was a plot.
因為這是個圈套,一個計謀。
I was thinking...I'll figure out his plot more.
我是想,我會發現他更多的陰謀。
That makes no sense.
沒任何道理。
What do you mean? Sure it does.
你指什么?當然有。
Po, the truth. You had Shen. What happened?
阿寶,說實話,你對著沈時發生了什么?
What are you talking about? I don't know what you're talking about.
你說什么呢?我不知道你在說些什么。
I...Yeah...OK, he caught me off guard.
我…好吧…他趁我不備。
The truth.
實話。
Fine. They will keep you far from danger.
好吧,他們會讓你遠離危險的。
Real far. - What?
真的遠離。- 什么?
You're staying here.
你待在這里。
Wait! I have to go ba...
等等!我得回…
You're staying here!
你待在這里!
I'm going. And you can't stop me.
我要去,你不能阻止我。
OK. I wasn't ready that time.
好吧,我剛才還沒準備好。
Guys? Don't.
兄弟們,別這樣。
Ready.
準備好了嗎?
Look!
看那邊!
Stay down.
你就待著吧。
I have to get to him. - Then tell me why!
我得去找他。- 那就告訴我原因!
He was there! OK?
他在那里!行嗎?
The peacock was there the last time I saw my parents.
我最后一次見到我父母時,孔雀就在那里。
He knows what happened. Where I came from. Who I am.
他知道發生了什么,我從哪里來。我是誰。