Yeah, like you could make me drink that.
是的,別以為你有法子讓我喝這個。
If I wanted you dead, I would have left you in that river.
如果我想讓你死,我就會把你留在河里。
Well, why save me? - So you can fulfill your destiny.
好吧,為什么要救我?- 這樣就可以履行你的命運。

What are you talking about? Where am I?
你在說些什么?我在哪里?
What is this place?
這個地方是哪里?
I'm surprised you remember so little. But you were so little when it happened.
我很驚訝你記得這么少。不過事情發生的時候,你確實很小。
Perhaps you do remember.
也許你確實記得。
What? It's just a stupid nightmare.
什么?這只是個愚蠢的噩夢。
Nightmare? Or memory?
噩夢還是記憶?
This was a thriving village.
這里曾經是個繁榮的村莊。
Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City. But he wanted more.
年輕的沈王爺將繼承宮門城。但是他要的更多。
I foretold that someone would stand in his way. A panda.
我占卜有人將阻礙他的道路,一只熊貓。
But I never could have foretold what came next.
但是我無法占卜接下來會發生的事。
Get them all!
干掉他們全部!
Take our son and run away! Go!
帶上我們的兒子逃走!快走!