Honestly, guys, I never thought I'd die like this.
說實話,伙計們,我從沒想過我會這樣死。
I always thought I'd meet a nice girl and settle down and then she'd eat my head. So sad.
我一直以為我會遇見一個不錯的姑娘安家,然后她吃掉我腦袋。真傷心。
We cannot give up hope. Po would want us to remain strong. Hard-core. Right, Tigress?
我們不能放棄希望。阿寶希望我們堅強,強大,對吧嬌虎?
Lord Shen, what about the bridge? - Nothing stands in my way.
沈王爺,橋怎么辦?- 沒有什么能阻礙我的道路。
Fire!
開火!
You coward!
你這個懦夫!
Po?
阿寶?
Po?
阿寶?
How many times do I have to kill the same stinking panda?
我要殺一模一樣的臭熊貓多少次啊?
Shen! A panda stands between you and your destiny.
沈!一只熊貓站在你和你的命運之間。
What?
什么?
Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.
自己準備好接受正義的懲罰吧。
What? - And now, free the Five!
什么?- 現在,放了他們五個!
Disc of Destruction!
毀滅飛盤!
OK. Take aim!
好吧,干掉他!
Ready?
準備?
You can't follow me.
你們跟不上我的。
Just get him!
快瞄準他!
Yeah. Here we go. - Come on!
好吧,我來了- 拜托!
No, no, no, don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
不,不,不,別發射!- 別發射!
No, don't shoot!
不,別發射!
Don't shoot! - Don't shoot!
別發射!- 別發射!
You don't shoot! - I won't shoot if you won't shoot.
你不要發射!- 你不發射,我就不發。
Don't shoot! Cross fire! - Attack!
不要發射!交叉攻擊!- 攻擊!
Catch of Freedom! - Monkey!
接住自由!- 金猴!