Inner peace.
心氣平和
Again!
再來!
Kill him! Somebody kill him!
殺了他!快來人殺了他!
What? No. No!
什么?不,不!
Keep firing! Keep firing!
繼續開火!繼續開火!
Skadoosh.
接招吧。
How did you...? How did you do it?
你是怎么……?你是怎么做到的?
You know, you just keep your elbows up and keep the shoulders loose.
你知道的,你只需要手肘向上,肩膀放松。
Not that. How did you find peace?
不是這個,你怎么做到心氣平和的?
I took away your parents. Everything. I scarred you for life.
我奪走了你的父母,你的一切。我把你的人生弄得傷痕累累。
See, that's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.
看,是這樣的,沈,傷疤會愈合。
No, they don't. Wounds heal.
不,它們不會,傷口才會愈合。
Oh, yeah. What do scars do? They fade, I guess?
哦,是的,那傷疤會怎樣?我覺得他們會變淡?
I don't care what scars do. - You should, Shen.
我在不在乎傷疤會怎么樣呢。- 你應該在乎,沈。
You gotta let go of that stuff from the past, 'cause it just doesn't matter.
你應該讓過去過去,因為這已無關緊要。
The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
唯一要緊的是你現在選擇做誰。
You're right. Then I choose...this!
你說得對。那我選擇……這個!
That was pretty hard-core.
那可真夠硬派的。