Stop fighting. Let it flow.
別掙扎,就讓記憶涌現。
Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are.
你的故事也許沒有美好的開始,但是這并不能決定你是誰。
It is the rest of your story.
接下來的故事才是。
Who you choose to be.
你選擇做誰。
So, who are you, panda?
所以你是誰,熊貓?
I am Po. And I'm gonna need a hat.
我是阿寶。我還需要頂帽子。
Such sad, sad faces. But now is a time only for joy.
多么多么悲傷的面孔。但接下來是歡樂時刻。
You are going to be part of something beautiful.
你們即將成為美妙景色的一部分。
Once we reach the harbour, in front of all the world, you and your precious kung fu will die.
一旦我們到了碼頭,在全世界面前你們和你們寶貴的功夫都會死亡。
Then China will know to bow before me.
然后中國就會俯首于我。
Set sail!
起航!
What is that?
那是什么?