Shen?
沈?
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好,諸位。
Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.
既然我們已經寒暄過了,就請離開我的宅子吧。
Your house? - Yes.
你的宅子?- 是的。
Didn't you see the peacock on the front door?
你們沒看到前門上的孔雀嗎?
There you are, Soothsayer.
你在呢,羊仙姑。
It seems your fortune-telling skills are not as good as you thought.
看來你的占卜能力并沒有你自己想得那么好。
We shall see, Shen. - No, you shall see, old goat.
咱們走著看吧,沈。- 不,你等著看,老山羊。
Where were we? - What do you want, Shen?
我們說到哪里了?- 你要什么,沈?
What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!
這理應屬于我,宮門城!
Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters' Council, and we will protect it. Even from you.
宮門城由大師議事會管理我們會保護這座城,即便是你。
I'm so glad you feel that way.
我很高興你這么想。
Otherwise, I'd have dragged that here for nothing.
否則,我就白把這個拖過來了。
What's in the box, Shen?
盒子里是什么,沈?
You want to see? It's a gift.
你想看嗎?是個禮物。
It's your parting gift, in that it will part you.
是你的告別禮,它會令你粉身碎骨。
Part of you here, part of you there and part of you way over there, staining the wall!
一塊在這兒,一塊在那兒,還有一塊在那邊,黏在墻上。
You insolent fool!
你個無恥的蠢蛋!