I know it's not. I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago.
我知道不是。我想是時候該告訴你一些事了,我很早以前就該告訴你。
OK.
好的。
You might have been kind of a adopted.
你也許是被收養的。
I knew it. - You knew?
我就知道。- 你知道?
Well, who told you? - No one. I mean, come on, Dad.
好吧,誰告訴你的?- 沒人,我是說,拜托,老爸。
But if you knew, why didn't you ever say anything? -Why didn't you say anything?
但是如果你知道,你為什么不曾說過?-你為什么沒說呢?
How did I get here, Dad? Where did I come from?
我是怎么來到這里的,老爸?我來自哪里?
Actually...you came from this.
其實,你是從這里來的。
It was just another day at the restaurant.
只不過是餐館里尋常的一天。
Time to make the noodles.
到時候做面條了。
I went out to the back, where my vegetables had just been delivered.
我到后院去拿剛送到的蔬菜。
There were cabbages, turnips, radishes.
應該有卷心菜、蔓菁和蘿卜。
Only there were no radishes.
可單單蘿卜不見了。
Just a very hungry baby panda. There was no note.
卻多了只饑餓的熊貓寶寶。沒有任何字條。
Of course, you could have eaten it.
當然,也許是被你吃掉了。
I waited for someone to come looking for you, but no one did.
我等著有人來找你,但是沒有人。