It's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal.
就要完成了,沈王爺,但是我們的金屬用完了。
Search the farthest villages! Find more metal! China will be mine.
找遍最遙遠的村莊,找到更多金屬!中國將是我的!
And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five! -And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever!
然后神龍大俠加入了蓋世五俠。-他們成為了最厲害的功夫組。
Enough talk. Let's fight!
說夠了,開打吧!
Thirty-three...- Listen, listen!
33- 聽,聽!
You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now!
可以聽到神龍大俠現在正在訓練。
Thirty-three. Stop him!
33,阻止他!
Thirty-four. - It's too dangerous!
34- 太危險了!
Thirty-five. Stay focused. - Thirty-six!
35,集中注意。-36
Thirty-seven!
37!
How is he doing that with his face?
他到底是怎么做到的?
Thirty-eight bean buns!
38個豆沙包!
Yes! New record! You monster!
哦耶!新紀錄!你這個怪物!
Keep going! Hit 40! - He'll never hit 40.
再來啊!沖擊40!- 他不可能吃40個的。
You guys wait and we'll go to 40.
伙計們等等,我們來沖擊40。
Do it.
來吧。
No problem!
沒問題!
Give me a minute.
給我幾分鐘。
He did it! - Well done, Po!
他做到了!- 干得好,阿寶!
Your training has paid off.
你的訓練奏效了。
Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!
師傅!我得走了,回見!
You'll save those for me, right?
你們會把那些給我留著的,對嗎?