I brought you inside.
我把你帶進屋。
Fed you. Gave you a bath.
喂你飯。給你洗澡。
And fed you again. And again.
又喂你飯,又喂。
And tried to put some pants on you.
還想給你穿上褲子。
And then I made a decision that would change my life forever.
然后我做了一個決定,一個永遠改變我人生的決定。
To make my soup without radishes. And to raise you as my own son.
做湯再也不用蘿卜,并把你當成我的兒子來撫養。
Xiao Po, my little panda.
小寶,我的熊貓寶貝。
And from that moment on, both my soup and my life have been that much sweeter.
從那個時刻起,我的湯還有我的人生都變得更甜蜜了。
And, little Po, that's the end of the story.
小寶,這就是整個故事。
Look at me. No, don't look at me.
看著我!不,別看我。
That's it? That can't be it. There's gotta be more, Dad!
就這樣?不可能,一定還有些什么,老爸!
Well, there was the time you ate all my bamboo furniture. It was imported, too.
好吧,還有一段時間,你吃了所有的竹子家具。那都是進口的。
One dumpling, please, Dragon Warrior size.
一個包子,神龍大俠超大號。
Oh, Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning, but look how it turned out.
阿寶,你的故事也許沒有愉悅的開始,但是看看現在的樣子。
You got me, you got kung fu, and you got noodles.
你有我,你有功夫,你還有面條。
I know. I just have so many questions.
我知道,只是我還有這么多的疑問。
Like how did I ever fit in this tiny basket?
比如我以前怎么能躺在那么小的籃子里?
Why didn't I like pants? And who am I?
為什么我不喜歡褲子?還有我是誰?
Good. Watch your form.
好,注意你的姿態。
Good.
好。
Better. Elbow.
很好,手肘。
Straighten it out!
要伸直!