Show-off. - That is a warning.
炫耀嗎?- 這是個警告。
You are no match for our kung fu.
你沒法跟我們的功夫抗衡。
I agree. But this is.
我同意。但是這個可以。
Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen City?
你們熟悉宮門城的大師嗎?
Master Thundering Rhino? - Yes.
雷霆犀利俠?- 是的。
Son of legendary Flying Rhino? - Yes.
傳奇的飛天犀牛俠的兒子?- 是的。
And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe? -He's dead.
在絕情谷砍掉一萬條大蛇的?-他死了。
That's impossible. Rhino's Horn Defence is impervious to any technique.
這不可能。犀利俠的犀角能抵擋任何招數。
It was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon, one that breathes fire and spits metal.
不是武功招數,沈王爺造了一件兵器,噴火吐金的兵器。
Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of kung fu.
如果不能阻止他,這就是功夫的末日。
But I just got kung fu! - And now you must save it.
但是我剛學會功夫!- 所以你必須馬上挽救它。
Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!
快去!摧毀那件兵器,用正義制服沈王爺!
OK, here we go! Here we go!
好,出發!出發!
Wait a second. How can I do this?
等等,我怎么可能做到呢?
I mean, how can kung fu stop something that stops kung fu?
我是說,功夫怎么能阻止那個阻止功夫的東西呢?
Remember, Dragon Warrior, anything is possible when you have inner peace.
記住,神龍大俠,當你悟出心氣平和,一切皆有可能。
Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace.
心氣平和,心氣平和,心氣平和。
Peace on.
繼續平和。
Oh, Po? - Peace!
噢,阿寶。- 平和!
Oh, Po, I got you a travel pack.
阿寶,我給你弄個了旅行囊。
I packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables.
里面裝了幾星期的食物,有餅干,包子,菜。
And I even packed all your action figures. See?
我還給你裝了所有的武功玩偶,看!
I don't know what those are. Never seen them before in my life.
我不知道這些是什么,從來沒看見過。
Dad, you got scratches on my Tigress.
老爸,你劃到我的嬌虎了。
I also packed your paintings of our best time together, just in case you get lonely.
我還裝了些我們美好時光的圖畫,萬一你覺得孤單的話。
That's me and you making noodles. And that's me and you eating noodles.
這張是我和你在做面條,看這張是我和你在吃面條。
And that's me giving you a piggyback ride.
這是我在背著你。
That cute? On second thought, I'll hang on to this one.
可愛吧?想了下,這張我還是自己留下來掛著吧。
Hey, they're waiting for me. - Of course, of course.
嘿,他們在等我。- 當然,當然。
You have a job to do...far from home, in a strange city, filled with strange people, and strange noodles, facing horrible danger from which you might never return!
你有事情要做。在遠離家的地方一座陌生的城,充斥著陌生的人和陌生的面條面臨可怕的危險,也許你永遠回不來了。
Don't go, Po! - I gotta go.
別走,阿寶!- 我得去。
I'm the Dragon Warrior. It's kind of my job to save kung fu.
我是神龍大俠,拯救功夫是我的職責。
And if I don't...what am I?
如果我不去,那我是誰?
You're my son.
你是我的兒子。
Right?
對吧?
Po, it's time. - Goodbye.
阿寶,是時候了。- 再見。
Don't worry, Mr. Ping. He'll be back before you can say "noodles".
別擔心,平先生。在你下次提到“面條”之前,他就會回來了。
Noodles.
面條。