I think I prefer the mast.
我想我還是喜歡桅桿。
Apologies. I used to punch the ironwood trees by the palace to train. Now I feel nothing.
抱歉,我以前訓練的時候都是打金剛木。現在我沒有任何感覺。
That's severely cool.
這真是太酷了。
Again!
再來!
So, this punching ironwood trees, how long did you have to do that?
那么打金剛木樁,你練了多久呢?
Twenty years. - Oh, 20,20 years.
20年。- 噢,20,20年。
Is there any, you know, faster way?
有沒有,你知道的,捷徑?
You know, until you, you know, don't feel anything?
你知道的,到你,你知道…沒有任何感覺?
No. Besides I don't think hard style is your thing.
沒有!而且我覺得你不適合硬朗的風格。
Po, why are you really out here?
阿寶,你到底為什么出來?
I just found out that my dad isn't really my dad.
我剛發現我老爸不是我親生爸爸。
Your dad? The goose.
你老爸?那只鵝。
That must have been quite a shock.
你一定很震驚吧。
And this bothers you? - Are you kidding me?
這事困擾著你?- 開玩笑?
We're warriors, right? Nerves of steel. Souls of platinum. Like you.
我們是大俠,不是嗎?意志如鋼鐵。元神如鉑金。就像你。
So hard-core, you don't feel anything.
骨頭這么硬,沒有任何感覺。
I was...- So, what are you guys talking about?
我…- 你們兩個在講什么呢?
Nothing. Nothing.
沒什么,沒什么。
Po's having daddy issues.
阿寶因為老爸問題而煩惱。
I'm so lucky. I don't have any problems with my dad.
我真幸運!我沒有老爸的問題。
Maybe it's because Mom ate his head before I was born.
也許因為在我出生前,我老媽就吃掉了他腦袋。
I don't know. - Mantis, this isn't about you. Po is the one freaking out.
我不知道。- 螳螂,這和你沒關系。抓狂的是阿寶。
I'm not freaking out. - Po. -I'm freaking in. - Po!
我不抓狂。- 阿寶。-我心平氣和。- 阿寶!
What? - We're here. Gongmen City.
什么?- 我們到了。宮門城。
My father's throne.
我父親的寶座。
He used to let me play here beside him, promising someday, this throne would be mine.
過去他常常讓我在旁邊玩,有一天許諾我這個寶座會是我的。