Sweetie, are you OK? - What happened?
親愛的,你還好吧?- 發生什么了?
I think I saw...I think...I gotta go.
我感覺我看見了,我覺得,我得走了。
Thank you. Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.
謝謝,謝謝惠顧神龍大俠面豆腐。
More tea? Lemon sauce? - No.
再來點茶嗎?還是檸檬醬?- 不。
If you need anything, just ask.
需要什么,盡管說。
Thank you. - Feet of Fury!
謝謝。- 憤怒之腳!
The Dragon Warrior's mop. He mopped these very floors!
神龍大俠的拖把,他拖過每一塊地板!
No touching! You'll get the mop dirty.
禁止觸摸!你會把拖把弄臟的。
He once waited on me. - Awesome!
他曾經招待過我。- 太棒了!
Yeah, I have the stain to prove it. Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?
我有衣服上的污跡可以證明,嘿,神龍大俠在哪里?
He doesn't work here any more. He's busy out there protecting the Valley.
他已經不在這兒工作了。他正忙著保衛和平谷呢。
The Dragon Warrior! - There he is. -Po!
神龍大俠!- 他在那!-阿寶!
Here. OK. Nice kid. - The Dragon Warrior!
這里,好吧,乖孩子。- 神龍大俠!
Should've told me you were coming. - Hi, Dad.
該告訴我你要來。- 嗨,老爸。
I would have saved you some stinky tofu.
我就會給你留些臭豆腐。
Dad, can I talk to you? - Of course, son.
老爸,我能和你談談嗎?- 當然,兒子。
In honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody! With purchases.
為了向我兒子致意,免費供應各位豆腐甜點。給消費的客官。
Oh, it's so good to see you, Po.
噢,能見到你真是太好了,阿寶。
Have you lost weight? I can almost put my wings around you.
你瘦了嗎?我差不多可以用翅膀摟住你了。
Ah, well, maybe a little.
是嘛,也許有一點。
Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.
可憐蛋,你一定很虛弱,我給你做些湯。
No, that's OK, Dad. I'm not hungry.
不,沒關系,老爸,我不餓。
Not hungry? Po, are you all right?
不餓?阿寶,你沒事吧?
Yeah. No, I'm fine. I just...Earlier today, I was fighting these bandits.
沒事,我很好,只是今天早些時候,我和強盜搏斗。
Nothing too dangerous. I mean, they were just, you know...- Yeah? - And then the strangest thing happened.
沒什么大的危險。我是說,他們很……你知道。- 是嗎?- 然后最奇怪的事情發生了。
I had this crazy vision. I think I saw my mom and me, as a baby.
我出現了瘋狂的幻覺。我想我看見了我媽媽和我,嬰兒的我。
Mom? A baby?
媽媽?嬰兒?
- Dad? - What...?
- 老爸?-什么?
How do I say this?
我要怎么說呢?
Where did I come from?
我從哪里來?
Well, you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg.
好吧,你知道兒子,鵝寶寶是從一個小蛋里出來的。
Don't ask where the egg comes from. - Dad, that's not what I meant.
別問我蛋是從哪來的。- 老爸,這不是我想知道的。