So that's it? I just need inner peace?
就這樣嘛?我只需要心氣平和?
My innards are already super, super peaceful, so all I need to do is just get this thing going.
我的內臟已經非常、非常平靜了,所以我要做的就是讓這招奏效。
Inner peace, you're going down.
心氣平和,你往下。
Now show me what you were doing there with your feet.
現在讓我看看你的步法是怎樣。
I saw you do sort of a fancy foot...-Po! Bandits! Approaching the Musicians Village.
我看見你華麗地移了一步。-阿寶!有強盜!正在接近伶人村。
Danger. Tell those musicians to start playing some action music because it is on.
有危險。讓那些藝人開始奏動感樂吧,因為好戲開場了。
Don't worry, Shifu, I'll master inner peace as soon as I get back.
別擔心,師傅,我一回來就學習心氣平和。
No snack stops this time.
這次沒有午茶。
Snack stops. Wait, are you serious?
午茶。等等,說真的嗎?
Get all the metal you can find!
把所有能找到的金屬都拿走!
Grab the metal!
拿走金屬!
Help, help, help, help. Help!
救命,救命,救命,救命,救命!
That's everything! Let's get out of here.
所有的都在這了!我們走吧。
Oh, no.
噢,不。
Wings of Justice!
正義之翼!