And then I went out on a walk, and I felt a whole different kind of lost and scared. And then I fell asleep in the stable.
后來我就出去走走。走著走著我真迷路了。才真害怕了。后來我在馬廄睡著了。
And when I woke up, I met this woman named Jake who's strong like a man.
醒來時,我碰見了一位叫杰克的女人,她壯得像個爺們似的。
Then we had this long talk, and he/she hired me.
我們談了很久,他或者她雇傭了我。
Uh, what do you mean, she hired you?
什么叫她雇傭你了?
I work here now. -So you're staying? -Yeah. - What about us?
我現在在這工作了。-你要留下來嗎?-是啊。-那我們怎么辦?
It could never work. We're from two different worlds. You're a high school student, and I'm a ranch hand.
我們走不到一起的,你我門不當戶不對。你是高中生,而我是農場工人。
I'm just--I'm so glad you're okay. I really am.
你沒事,你沒事我很開心。真的。
Thanks. But we're not supposed to fraternize with the guests. -Okay.
謝謝。但我們是不能和客人太親密的。-好吧。
Dylan! Dylan!
迪蘭!迪蘭!
You got a voice like a meadowlark, don't ya?
你的聲音好響亮,像草地鷚似的?
Dylan!
迪蘭!
Yeah, I sure am worried about that kid.
我真為那孩子擔心。
Dylan! He ain't down there.
迪蘭!他又不在我屁股底下。
Oh, come on now. You come up here for the cowboy experience. You're looking at him.
拜托。你來這是為了體驗牛仔生活。你面前這位就是牛仔。
Do I look like the kind of woman that would cheat on her husband? -Yes. -Really?
我看起來像是水性楊花的女人嗎?-是的。-真的嗎?
Hey! I think you better move away from that woman. Only we touch our women when they don't want us to.
你小子!最好離我女人遠點。我們的女人要拒絕也只有我們能霸王硬上弓。
Easy. Easy there, friend. I wasn't hitting on this filly. This is all part of the package.
別緊張。朋友。我沒有勾引這個女人。這是旅游項目的一部分。
If I didn't play the bad guy, he wouldn't get to ride up and be the big hero.
如果我不扮惡棍,他也就沒機會騎馬趕過來英雄救美了。
He doesn't need you to make him a hero. He's a hero every day.
不需要你來襯托他的英雄形象。他天天都是英雄。
Why don't you do us all a favor? Get back on your horse, ride down to the lodge and tell 'em...
你識趣一點吧?騎上馬回到旅館,告訴他們......
Can you keep him still? I'm trying to make a point. -I am. Okay. Okay, I'm gone. Ma'am.
你能讓他別動嗎?我在說話呢。-我盡力了。好的。我就走。女士。
Wait. Wait. There's something I wanna say to you.
等等。你給我聽好了。
I will only be checking "somewhat satisfied" on our comment card. - Jeez.
你們的客戶點評卡上我只填"基本滿意"。-老天啊。
I mean, he was great with the kids.
他對孩子們很好呀。
I looked it up. The distance between our houses is 2,443 miles.
我查過了。我們房子之間的距離是2443英里。
Yeah, but, you know, on some maps, it's like--pfft! this big.
但是有些地圖上只有這么短。
God, you're stupid.
天吶,你真笨。
All in all, it was a great vacation.
總而言之,這個假期棒極了。
We may have lost a man, but out there on the range,
或許我們失去了一個人,但在茫茫山野,
under that great big sky,we found a part of ourselves we never knew was there, just like the horny cowboy said we would.
蒼蒼天穹之中我們發現了自己未曾發現過的真我,真被那個色鬼牛仔說中了。