日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:我終于做了件男人的事

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Damn it! Buttercup! What the hell's wrong with this horse?

該死!金鳳花!這馬出了什么毛病?
Jay. I want to talk to you about that son-in-law crack you made at breakfast.
杰。我想和你談談你早餐時說的關于女婿的言論。
Oh, I didn't mean anything by that.
我沒什么特別的意思。
I think you did. I get that I wasn't your first choice to marry Claire,
我覺得你有。我知道我不是你最中意的女婿人選,
but it's been 18 years, and there hasn't been a day when I wasn't a loyal husband to your daughter and a great dad to your grandkids.
但結婚18年來m我沒有哪一天對克萊爾不是一心一意對你的孫子孫女不是疼愛有加。
So if we've still got a problem, now it's your problem.
要是你還不滿意m那就是你的問題。
Phil, wait up. Let me ask you something, man to man. -Okay.
菲爾,等會兒。我問你一個問題,男人之間的對話。-問吧。

mdjt108.png

You notice anything funny about the -- Hank character and, uh...

你有沒有注意到......漢克那家伙和...
Gloria? Yeah, he's hitting on her. Why?
歌洛莉亞嗎?當然了,他在勾引她。怎么了?
I knew it. -Where are you going?
我就知道。-你要去哪兒?
Destiny ridge. Buttercup, ha! Buttercup, hiya! Seriously?
天命山脊。金鳳花,駕!金鳳花,駕駕!有沒有搞錯?
Okay. Okay, it's clear.
沒問題。鳥屋是空的。
After this, we're gonna have some angry birds.
炸了它,就能看到真實版憤怒的小鳥了。
Yeah. It's gonna be "Bye Bye Birdie." It's a big musical from the '60s. No. Forget it. What you said. Okay. Okay, go.
沒錯。我們就該喊"拜拜小鳥"。那是六十年代的一臺大型音樂劇。算了。還是叫憤怒的小鳥吧。可以了。好,撤。
That's it? -I'm sorry, buddy.
就這樣嗎?-很遺憾,老弟。
I brought that thing all the way from...
虧我大老遠買過來......
Cam, I did a boy thing! I blew up the birdhouse! You should have seen it. It was so awesome.
小卡,我終于做了件男人的事!我把鳥窩炸了!你真該看看。酷斃了。
That's great!
太棒了!
Yeah. I think I can do this. I mean, maybe not everything and maybe not right away, and not the Three Stooges...No. I do. I want a son. I'm sorry I panicked.
是的。我覺得我能行。我是說,或許還要一步步一件件來,暫時無法忍受,《活寶三人組》......我確定了。我想要一個兒子。對不起之前有點恐慌。
Oh, that's great. Now maybe we can go back to taking pictures for the book.
那好極了。我們繼續拍照攢相冊吧。
Yes! Pictures of me blowing up stuff!
好啊!拍張我炸飛鳥窩的照片!
Okay, I see we've overcorrected.
好吧,我覺得咱矯枉過正了。
I know you think I'm the mean mom who wouldn't let you marry your boyfriend, but someday you're gonna realize, I did what had to be done.
我知道你認定我是個毒媽棒打鴛鴦,不準你們結婚,但是總有一天你會明白,我這么做是為你好。
No, you didn't. I was never gonna marry Dylan. I told him no.
不,別狡辯 我從來就沒有打算跟迪蘭結婚。我拒絕了他。
Oh, you did? Thank god.
真的嗎?謝天謝地。
But it was my proposal to turn down.
他是向我求婚,要由我來拒絕。
You know, you keep telling me to act like an adult, but then you don't even give me a chance.
你一直讓我像個大人,但你從來不給我這個機會。
Oh. You sort of got me there. But, sweetheart, I don't expect you to understand this. I certainly didn't when I was your age.
你真說到點子上了。但是,親愛的,我不指望你知父母心。在你這個年紀的時候我也不懂。
I look at you as my baby, and I always will. It's just what moms do.
在我心目中你只是個孩子,永遠都是。當媽的都這樣。
I'm not a baby anymore! Okay? And I am never gonna see Dylan again! Dylan! Dylan!
我不是小孩子了。明白嗎?我再也見不到迪蘭了!迪蘭!迪蘭!
What? ! -Where are you? ! -Wyoming! -You're okay!
什么事?-你在哪?-懷俄明州!-你沒事!
I had the craziest night. When you rejected me, I felt lost and scared.
我度過了有生以來最瘋狂的夜晚。你拒絕我后,我覺得很迷茫很害怕。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
proposal [prə'pəuzəl]

想一想再看

n. 求婚,提議,建議

聯想記憶
crack [kræk]

想一想再看

v. 崩潰,失去控制,壓碎,使裂開,破解,開玩笑

聯想記憶
ridge [ridʒ]

想一想再看

n. 脊,山脊,山脈

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 太深了太爽了受不了了| 各各他的爱的歌谱| 中医基础理论试题题库及答案 | 无内秘书| cctv16节目单| 你们可知道正谱| 涂口红的正确方法视频| 警犬图片| 伊莎贝拉·罗西里尼| 孙泽源个人简介| 宋学士濂文言文翻译| 猿球崛起| 吻大胸脱个精光| 迷宫1意大利劳尔| 膨腹爱好者撑肚子视频| 谁的青春不迷茫 电影| 极品电影网| 电影《kiskisan》在线观看| 电影《三体》| 电影《来的都是客》| 鲁迅手抄报图片| 一代宗师 豆瓣| 混凝土结构施工质量验收规范gb50204-2015 | 首映式| 天地无伦| 和平饭店电视剧42集免费观看| 杨玉环秘史| www.douyin.com| 孤岛飞鹰演员表| 演员王磊| 手机图片jpg格式转换器免费| 卑微的灵魂| 经济合同法| 迷你大冒险| 赌侠演员表大全| 7~9年级古诗词全部| 啪啪电影网| 奶酪鼠的穷途梦2| 又造句二年级上册| 老司机avhd101高清| 尹邵熙饰演的全部电影|