Sweetie, here. Here we go. One, two, three. - One, two, three.
甜心,這兒。看著。一,二,三 -一,二,三。
Gone. - It's gone! It's over there!
沒啦。-它不見啦!它在那兒呢!
It's not back there. -We counted to three. - Yes. Where have you been?
它不在那兒。-我們是數到三的。-對。你去哪兒了?
I-I slept on the couch in the lodge. I know you didn't want to have a big fight last night.
我昨晚在門房睡沙發。我知道你昨晚不想跟我大吵。
Well, I'm ready now.
現在我準備好了。
Cam, I'm sorry. Look, what if I can't do the father-son stuff?
小卡,對不起。要是我沒法做那些父子活動怎么辦?
The hunting, the--the sports, the Three Stooges?
打獵啊,運動啊,看《活寶三人組》啊?
You know what happens in real life when someone gets hit in the head with a ladder,
你知道現實生活中是什么樣的,要是有人腦袋讓梯子砸了,
they go to the hospital and they get an M.R.I.Never see that scene.
他們會去醫院做核磁共振。那片子里可沒這么演。

I think you're overthinking this.
我覺得你想得太多了。
You know, I love sports, I love the stooges. We've got this covered.
我愛運動,我愛看《活寶三人組》。我們能搞定的。
No. No, you--you got it covered, but I'm just stuck on the sidelines,
不。不是的,你能搞定,但是我只能坐冷板凳,
pretending to understand the rules, and...You know, my dad was a rough-and-tumble guy.
假裝懂得那些規則,而且...我爸一貫狂野粗暴。
And I just-- I could never relate to him. And I don't know.
我...我向來和他難以興趣相投。我不知道。
I just don't think I could handle disappointing...two generations.
我覺得我無法承受和父親,兒子的關系都很失敗。
I think you're more masculine than you give yourself credit for.
我覺得你比你自己想象的要爺們兒得多。
Who puts a birdhouse next to a porch?
誰把鳥巢建在走廊旁邊的?
Claire, I know that you're worried that Dylan is gonna break Haley's heart,
克萊爾,我知道你害怕迪蘭會玩弄海莉的感情,
but I see in his eyes that he's gonna stick with her forever.
但我從他眼中讀出了白頭到老的執著。
No matter what, he's always going to be with her. On your deathbed--
無論怎樣,他都會跟她在一起。等到你臨終前......
Okay. All right. I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go find her.
好了。行了。我受不了了。我得去找她。
No. You push too hard, you chase her right into his arms.
不行。逼得太緊只會適得其反。
You'll end up with a boob for a son-in-law. Believe me, you don't want that.
到時候那個蠢蛋就真成你女婿了。相信我,你絕對不想變成那樣。
What's that supposed to mean? -What? - Hey, have you guys seen Dylan?
你這話是什么意思?-怎么了?-你們有人看見迪蘭了嗎?
No. No. Why?
沒。沒有。怎么了?
I'm not talking to you. He said he was going out for a walk last night, and no one's seen him since.
我不想理你。他昨晚說過要出去走走,此后他就一直不見蹤影。
Sweetheart, I'm sure he's fine. Maybe after last night, he just went home.
親愛的,我敢保證他沒事。可能他昨晚直接回家了。
Doubt it. He left his luggage. We have to do something.
不太可能。他行李還在這呢。我們得想想辦法。
If he doesn't eat five times a day, he gets spacey.
一天不吃上五頓飯,他就會"飄然若仙"。
What would that even look like?
真想看看那是什么樣子?
We'll find him. Hank?
我們會找到他的。漢克?
We got a situation here!
我們這兒出了點狀況!
What seems to be the trouble?
什么狀況?
We need to talk. -What?
我們得談談。-談什么?
You stole my first kiss.
你偷走了我的初吻。
What are you talkin' about?
有沒有搞錯?
I had it all planned out. It was supposed to be special, someone with a high GPA And a bright future, not a Mario Brother.
我早幻想過了。我的初吻經歷要很特別,他必須成績倍兒棒,前途無量,而不是"馬里奧兄弟"。
Fine. You know what? I don't even want your kiss. Here, you can have it back. There. Now we're even.
好吧。聽著,我壓根不稀罕你的吻。拿去,還給你。好了。咱倆扯平了。
Well, keep it. I don't -- I don't want it anymore. What am I doing?
你自個兒留著吧。我不想要了。我在干什么啊?