日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:騎馬

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

We take a little break over here? Laying some pipe?

兩位是在這兒休息?打算云雨一番嗎?
No. Sorry. I was just talking to Bossy. -Phil! - I'm sorry.
對不起。我只是在和紅太狼聊天。-菲爾!-對不起。
Jay, look! I got this one! I got this one!
杰,看!我攔住這頭了我搞定它啦
She's veering left again. When we get back, I'm gonna see if she can track a pencil with her eyes.
我的馬又開始往左偏了。等咱回去了,我倒要看看這貨到底是不是斜眼。
Okay, Lily, I'm going to push you one more time. Now don't kick me, okay?
好吧,莉莉,我就再推你一次。不要踢我哦?

mdjt104.jpgAah! Oh! Lily! I said don't kick me. Okay? You know it's your own fault that's happening.

啊!莉莉!我說了別踢我。好嗎?你挨踢可不是她的錯。
Why don't you try standing behind her?
干嘛不站在她后面推呢?
You are an idiot. Oh, really?
你是個白癡。是嗎?
I ain't the one getting kicked.
被踢的可不是我啊。
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟蹤我?
Why are you fighting me here, gorgeous? This works.
你干嘛非跟我吵。妞兒?咱倆之間有戲。
I really, really don't appreciate you calling me "Gorgeous."
我真心,不喜歡你叫我妞兒。
I just want to enjoy time with my family, so if you don't mind--mm!
我只想和家人享受美好時光,所以如果你不介意......
Not a problem. See you around, sunshine.
當然不介意。回見,陽光小美女。
You kissed a boy!
你親了個男孩!
No, the boy kissed me. Okay, Lily? The boy kissed me.
明明是他強吻我。好不好,莉莉?他吻我。
I rode a horse for the first time today
人生第一次把那馬兒騎
wasn't surprised when it went...neigh
馬兒嘶嘶叫嚇我心兒跳
Hey, Dylan. -Hey, Mrs. Dunphy.
嘿,迪蘭。-你好呀,鄧菲太太。
I was wondering if we could have a little chat.
我們談談行嗎。
Oh. You want me to go home.
你想趕我走吧。
No, no. It's the--the opposite of that.
不是。與你想的正相反。
I want you to go home?
那就是"我想趕你走"?
No, I, um, I want you to know how glad I am that you're here.
不,我想讓你知道有你同行我很開心。
Really? 'Cause sometimes I just get this vibe you don't like me.
真的嗎?有時候我覺得你不喜歡我。
Oh. Dylan, no. I'm sorry. I-I like you. I-I like you a lot. I just...it's complicated because Haley's my daughter.
迪蘭,不是的。真抱歉。我喜歡你。我好喜歡你,不過...情況比較復雜,因為海莉是我女兒。
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. You are totally a hot mom, but I can't do this.
我靠。我靠,不是吧。你雖然是個辣媽,但我不能違背倫常。
Oh, my god. Okay, we--there's--no, no. I merely meant that I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome.
我的天。亂了,不是這么回......不。我只想說,要是怠慢你了我道歉。
Whew! That would have been awkward. -So awkward.
呼...不然可就尷尬了。-超尷尬。
You know, but for the record, Mrs. Dunphy...-Yes?
但說句老實話,鄧菲太太......-什么?
If Haley wasn't my girlfriend...and Mr. Dunphy was out of the picture...
如果海莉不是我女朋友,而且沒有鄧菲先生插足的話,
I would be honored to share your bed and raise Luke, Alex, and Haley as my own.
我愿與你同床共枕,把盧克、艾麗克斯和海莉當做親生孩子一樣養大。
Okay. Good talk.
好吧。聊得很開心。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 復雜的,難懂的
動詞complica

 
lily ['lili]

想一想再看

adj. 純白的 n. 百合花

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
unwelcome [ʌn'welkəm]

想一想再看

adj. 不受歡迎的 n. 冷淡

 
track [træk]

想一想再看

n. 小路,跑道,蹤跡,軌道,樂曲
v. 跟蹤

 
merely ['miəli]

想一想再看

adv. 僅僅,只不過

 
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尷尬的,(設計)別扭的

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞,感激,賞識
vt. 領會,充分意

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 家庭琐事电影| 卓别林电影全集免费观看| 宫泽千春| 欲情电影在线观看 | 荒野求生无马赛原版在哪里看| 阴阳先生第一季| 黄婉伶| 在水一方电影剧情简介| 情侣视频| 七十二小时| angela white在线播放| 西游记tvb| 魔影| 黄视频在线播放| 六年级下册语文文言文二则| 秀人网 官网门户免费| 托比·斯蒂芬斯| bob hartman| 恋人电影| 泰国xxx| 陆廷威| 小学智力测试题100题| 黄视频在线网站| 寡妇年| 浙江卫视今日播出节目表| 马文的战争电影完整视频观看| 黎明电影| 刘小虎| 重温经典频道节目表| 创业史全文阅读| 林美娇最惊艳的十部电影| 那个不为人知的故事电影演员表| 激情戏车震| 被打屁股作文| 澳大利亚《囚犯》| 各各他的路赞美诗歌| 白洁少妇董汐星空传媒影视| 相声《别人家的孩子》| 林正英电影大全免费看| 天地无伦| 你是我的玫瑰花简谱|