日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:失落河農場

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

What's he doing? -Oh, my.

他在干嘛?-老天啊。
My name is Hank. Here at the Lost Creek Ranch, you're gonna ride, you're gonna rope and you're gonna shoot.
我叫漢克。這里是"失落河"農場,在這里,你們可以騎馬,拋繩和射擊。
You gonna see a sky so full of stars, it'll put your city lights to shame.
夜晚可看到繁星滿天,都市的霓虹夜景也相形見絀。
And when it's all down, you maight just encounter a piece of yourselves you never knew was there. Are there any questions?
遠離喧囂,洗盡浮華,或許你就會發現自己未曾發現過的真我。還有什么問題嗎?
Uh, do we book spa treatments through you or...
做水療的話是向你預定,還是......

mdjt102.jpg

I like you, kid. I'm gonna call you "Hollywood."

我喜歡你,小子。我以后就叫你"好萊塢"。
That wasn't an answer.
你沒回答我的問題。
And who's this Cactus Flower? -What?
這位仙人球是誰?-你說什么?
That's my wife Gloria.
這是我妻子歌洛莉亞。
Well, She's "Cactus Flower" now, old-timer.
她以后就叫仙人球了,老前輩。
These, uh, these nicknames-- are they set in stone?
這些個...綽號,都不能改嗎?
Okey-dokey. You ready, gunslinger?
好了。準備好了嗎,槍手?
I hear word of trouble in these parts.
我聽說這玩意兒不好使喚。
Pull!
上膛!
That oughta fix it, eh, Jay?
還行吧,杰?
You got a piece of it.
你有兩下子。
I been practicing like crazy. All my cowboy skills-- shootin', ropin' pancake eatin'.
我一直拼命訓練。所有的牛仔技能射擊、拋繩、吃煎餅。
Why? Because sometimes I feel like Jay doesn't respect me as a man.
為何?因為有時候我覺得杰不把我當男人。
It just when you say, "Phil is my son-in-law," it sound like you're saying, "Phyllis, come up, my son-in-law."
每當你說"菲爾是我女婿"的時候,像是說"菲兒,過來,我的女婿。"
That's ridiculous. -Okay, who's your son-in-law? -Phyllis.
別傻了。-那好,你女婿是誰?-菲兒嘛。
I'm not asking for a hug. I just want to get that look a newfound respect. Like...Or...Or...mm. -Yeah.
我又不是說要個擁抱。我只想要一個肯定的眼神。這樣或這樣或者這樣。-不錯。
Check it out. Two birds, one leg. Pull it! Not bad, eh, old-timer?
看好了。一腿二鳥。上膛!不錯吧,老前輩?
Uh, see, Slappy only had three fingers.
快看,三指火槍手。
What? -He only had three fingers. Who's next?
什么?-三指火槍手。下一個誰來?
Oh, me. Me. Oh, this is good. This is good. -Tres macho.
我。我。這個好。這造型酷。-真男人。
No smile. Don't smile. Good. -You ready?
不要笑。別笑。很好。-準備好了嗎?
Wait, do I say "pull"? Sorry, sorry.
等等,我是不是該喊"上膛"?對不起,對不起。
Mitchell, why don't you go find Manny have the spa. Wouldn't that be more fun? -Yeah.
米奇爾,你還是去水療館找曼尼吧。那可比這兒有趣多了?-好的。
I realized that if I was gonna raise a boy, I needed to butch up my life.
我終于明白,要養一個兒子我首先要爺們兒起來。
You know, I wanted to be able to teach my son all the things that my dad taught Claire.
我希望我兒子從我身上學到的東西就跟克萊爾從我爸那兒學到的那樣。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
creek [kri:k]

想一想再看

n. 小灣,小溪 Creek n. 克里克族,克里克人,

聯想記憶
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒謬的,可笑的

聯想記憶
encounter [in'kauntə]

想一想再看

n. 意外的相見,遭遇
v. 遇到,偶然碰到,

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 电影壮志凌云女版满天星法版在线看| 囚禁空姐| 功夫2免费观看普通话2021| 妹妹扮演的角色| 美女上厕所| 阎良之窗| 三年片在线观看电影在线观看大全| 上海东方卫视节目表| 禁忌的爱在线| 巴洛波拉| 贪玩的小水滴想象作文400字左右| 高清图库| 尤勇个人资料简介简历| 祈使句怎么改| 绿野仙踪手抄报| 名剑 电影| 血色残阳剧情简介| 87版七仙女台湾| 二年级竖式计算天天练| run on| 爱来爱去微电影完整在线看| 幻乐森林演员表| mhdd| 何育骏| 喜羊羊电影| 什么水果是热性的| 共同财产电影| 日本大片ppt免费ppt视频| paigeturnah大白臀| 张天爱惊艳写真照| 含羞草传媒2024| 日韩在线日韩| 漂亮主妇 电视剧| 如意电视剧| 美女的内裤| 妈妈的朋友朴银狐| 六扇门电影免费观看| 丘淑贞| 女儿的朋友4| 即便如此我依然爱着我的老婆| free gay movies|