We're beginning our initial descent into Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Thank you for flying united.
飛機馬上降落在懷俄明州杰克遜城。感謝您搭乘美聯航。
Reckon we'll be landing soon.
估計我們很快就著陸了。
Phil, honey, you promised not till we got there. -Okay.
菲爾,你保證落地前不變口音的。-好。
This year we're going to a Dude Ranch. With the whole family.
我們今年要去度假牧場。全家一起。
Mm-hmm the family.
"全是"家人呢。
What if Dylan buys his own ticket? We'll be sleeping in separate cabins.
帶上迪蘭吧,他自己出票錢。我們保證分房睡。
What if Dylan and I share a horse?
迪蘭和我騎一匹馬怎么樣?
Mm, I hate landing.
我討厭降落。
We'll get through this.
會挺過去的。
What are you doing?
干嘛呢這是?
I want my ears to pop.
我想把耳鳴"轟"走。

Try putting a little rouge on 'em. Nobody gets me.
涂些胭脂就"紅"了。我的笑點永遠無人能懂。
Wow. Isn't this beautiful, little cowgirl?
景色多美啊,小牛仔女郎?
You hate her sparkly outfit, don't you?
你對她搶眼的打扮有意見,是不是?
No, I told you, it's fine, I just didn't like you wearing a matching one.
不,我說過我沒意見,我只是不喜歡你們穿父女裝。
So we haven't told the family yet, but we've decided to adopt a baby boy.
我們還沒有跟家人講,但我們已經決定了要收養一個小男孩。
From America this time. You might say we're "Buying domestic."
這次要在美國收養。你也可以說我們在"支持國貨"
In private. You might say that in private.
私底下說。這種話只能私下說。
Our adoption attorney told us it would be a good idea to make a photo book to show prospective moms.
收養律師建議做一個相冊展示給未來兒子的媽媽看。
Yes, but he thought that Cam's version was a little too "artsy," so, we decided to take a few rugged shots at the ranch to, you know, balance it out.
沒錯,但他認為小卡的版本太文藝裝逼,所以我們決定去農場拍些粗獷的照片平衡一下。
I don't think it needs balancing out. -Really?
我認為這相冊不需要平衡。-不用嗎?
It's called "Production value.
專業說法叫"高制作水準"[電影術語]。
"Horse. -Look, Jay! So beautiful!
小馬。-杰,快看!好駿啊!
Your ears haven't popped yet, huh?
你仍處于耳鳴狀態嗎?
I'm like the Horse Whisperer. But something is taking this one skittish.
我就像是"馬語者"。不過它不知怎么有點受驚了。
Look at the mountains. -They're amazing.
放眼遠山如黛。-真是巍峨秀麗。
I've never been this far from home before, now I've never been this far, now I've never been this far.
我從來沒有離家這么遠過,現在又遠了一步,然后又遠了一步。
Where's a cliff when you need one?
崖到跳時方恨少?
Look, kids! A real life cowboy.
孩子們,看,實打實的牛仔。
Oh. Come see. Come see.
來看。快來看。