Yao Fei. Come in. Sit.
姚飛,進來,請坐
Now the first time I saw you with this contraption.
第一次見你拿著這支弓時
I thought you looked utterly ridiculous.
還覺得特別可笑
That is, until you took out three of my best men with it.
直到你用它打敗了我最棒的三名手下
25 compound bows will be arriving on tomorrow's supply plane.
明天補給飛機會送25支復合弓過來
I'd like you to train a few of my men on how to use them.
我想讓你訓練我部分手下學會用弓
Archery can take years to master.
要掌握箭術可能得花上好幾年
Well, I trust you'll be a proficient instructor. That'll be all.
你這位老師可是專家,沒其他事了
I hope you are steadfast in your commitment to our cause, Yao Fei.
我希望你能堅定對我們的承諾,姚飛
For her sake.
為了她
I am.
我會的
Obviously you were never a boy scout.
看來你從沒做過童子軍
Yeah? What tipped you off?
是嗎,為什么這么說
We better hurry. The wolves come out at night.
得抓緊時間了,晚上會有狼
There are wolves here?
這里有狼
Right. Of course there are.
對啊,當然有
Because what would the worst place on earth be without wolves.
沒有狼還怎么算是世上最糟的地方
The only thing that will keep them out is fire.
只有火能防止它們靠近
Well, you know, you're welcome to help.
很歡迎你來幫忙
Seriously? I've been working on this for two hours.
不是吧?我鉆了兩個小時
I know. I was watching you. Thank you for the entertainment.
我知道,我看了兩個小時。謝謝你娛樂大眾
You're going to wear that thing out just by looking at it.
你要把照片看穿了
Don't worry. She'll be waiting for flowers when you get back.
別擔心。你回家時她會載歌載舞歡迎的
I doubt it.
表示懷疑
Remember how I told you I was shipwrecked here?
還記得我跟你說過,我沉船漂來這島上的嗎
Her sister was with me when the boat went down.
沉船時她妹妹跟我在一起
That's funny. I never took you as being the bad boy.
真有意思,我從沒想過你是個壞男孩
You seem to lack the spine.
你看起來好像沒這個膽
That's why I've got to get home. To make this right.
所以我必須得回家,彌補這一切
If you think you can sleep with your girlfriend's sister and still make it right...
你睡了女朋友的妹妹,還覺得能彌補的話
you're dumber than I thought. And believe me what I tell you that is saying something.
你真是比我想的還要蠢,聽我的,好好跟她道個歉
Yeah, well, you don't really strike me as the type of guy who accepts apologies, so...
你給我的印象也不是那種肯接受道歉的人
Well, everybody is in this life for themselves.
每個人都是自私的
Learn that at Australian spy school?
在澳大利亞的間諜學校學到的
No. I learned that here.
不,在這里學到的