Do you remember I told you that I had a partner?
還記得我說過以前有個搭檔嗎
Yeah.
記得
Do you remember the guy who tortured you?
還記得那個折磨你的人嗎
That freak show was your partner?!
那個變態是你搭檔
His name's Billy Wintergreen.
他叫比利·溫特格林
Oh. Ok.
好吧
Our mission was to exfiltrate Yao Fei
我們的任務是救出姚飛
and to find out why Fyers and his men were so interested in him.
查明法爾斯那幫人為什么對他這么感興趣
But our bird got shot out of the sky before we even saw the airstrip.
但我們的飛機在半空中被擊落,當時離他們的基地還遠著呢
That's where I found you.
我就是在那找到你的
When Fyers took us prisoner, he asked if we would join him and his men.
法爾斯把我們抓起來時,問我們要不要向他們投誠
Billy accepted Fyers' invitation. I declined.
比利答應了,我拒絕了
He was the godfather to my son Joe.
他是我兒子喬的教父
And yet, he turned his back on me without even thinking twice about it.
卻想都沒想就背叛了我
Everybody is in this life for themselves!
每個人都是自私的
If you let him radio camp, we're done.
要是你讓他通知營地,我們就完了
What about the others? You worry about your one.
那其他人呢?你擔心這一個
I'll worry about my ten.
其余十個交給我