What's happening?!
怎么回事
There's a syringe labeled Ativan. It should stop the seizure. Go.
有個標有勞拉西泮的注射器,能阻止癲癇,去拿
His heart stopped.
心跳停止了
I'm calling 9-1-1.
我去打911
No. Wait, you can't.
不,等一下,不能打
You know how to use one of those?
你知道這些東西要怎么用嗎
We are about to find out.
馬上就能知道了
You didn't say clear!
你沒事先招呼
I heard the charge. That's good news.
我聽到電荷聲了。好現象
How's that?
為什么
It means it might not be the machine, it could be the wiring.
說明可能不是機器的問題,而是接線的問題
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快點,快點,快點
Try again.
再來一次
Clear.
準備
What the hell did you do?
你到底做了什么
I've been building computers since I was seven. Wires are wires.
我從七歲起就開始組裝電腦。接線可是大學問
What do we do now?
現在要做什么
Pray we don't have a heart attack ourselves.
祈禱我們自己沒嚇出心臟病
One job to do, and you manage to screw up even then.
就這么一件事,你都能給我搞砸了
I'm going to go make sure that everything is clear.
我要去確認一切沒有問題
Stay here, keep the door locked.
你待在這,鎖好門
Do not let anybody in except for me.
除了我,別讓任何人進來
You got that? Yeah.
明白了嗎?明白
Here. Keep this. And try not to shoot yourself by mistake.
拿著這個。別失手把自己打死了