Good job. I think.
干得好,應該吧
His heart rate's elevated, but at least the bleeding stopped.
他心率加快了,不過已經不出血了
Thanks for your help. You kept your head on.
謝謝幫忙,你很鎮靜
Well, I always wondered how I'd react if I found my boss shot and bleeding inside my car.
我一直在想,要是看到我老板受了槍傷,倒在我車里流血不止,我會怎么做
Not that I helped because he's my boss.
我幫忙可不是因為他是我老板
I'd help anyone who was shot and bleeding in my car.
換做是誰受了槍傷在我車里流血,我都會幫忙的
I was thinking all of this would be more of a shock.
你一定很震驚吧
What do you say you called this all along?
還是你覺得這一天遲早會到來
I'm not saying anything.
我可什么都沒說
Except Oliver brought me a laptop riddled with bullet holes,
不過奧利弗給了我一臺都是彈孔的筆記本電腦
Had me trace a black arrow, and research a company involved in armored car heists.
讓我調查黑箭和一個涉嫌搶劫裝甲車的公司
I may be blonde, but I'm not that blonde.
我是一介女流,但也沒無知到那種地步
Yeah, Oliver's not too great with the cover stories.
奧利弗是不怎么擅長編故事
Neither are you.
你也是
The two of you with that whole energy drink hangover cure? Please.
你們倆還跟我扯說是緩解宿醉的能量飲料,拜托
What was really in that vial, anyway?
說起來,里面裝的到底是什么
Vertigo. I knew it!
"迷魂"。我就知道
I mean, I didn't know it was Vertigo for sure,
雖然我不知道那是"迷魂"
but I definitely knew it wasn't something that could cure a hangover.
但我知道那肯定不是用來緩解宿醉的
Yeah, we needed it analyzed so we could take down the Count.
我們要分析出它的成分,拿下"伯爵"
That was you and Oliver?
就憑你和奧利弗兩人之力
And you, Felicity.
還有你,費利西蒂
Without you, we never would have found him.
沒有你,我們永遠不可能找到他的老窩
But why come to me?
但是為什么是我呢
Hard as it probably is for him to admit,
可能他也不好意思承認
even Oliver needs help sometimes.
即使是奧利弗,有時候也需要援手