Wait. You can't blow up the island.
等等。你不能炸了這座島
Yao Fei is still out there.
姚飛還在這里
He is not my concern. Really?
他的死活不關我的事。真的嗎
He's the only reason you came here. Rescuing him was your mission!
你來這不就是為了他嗎?你的任務就是救他
Well, the mission has changed.
那么,任務有變
Edward Fyers is a mercenary and he is not on this island by mistake.
愛德華·法爾斯是一個傭兵,他不會無緣無故來這里的
He has plans for me and you that involve Yao Fei.
他盯上了我們兩個,姚飛會幫他
And whatever they are, they must end.
不管他想做什么,我必須阻止
Yao Fei saved my life.
姚飛救了我的命
That is your debt to repay, not mine.
這是你欠的債,不是我
Where are you going?!
你去哪
All my life, all that I've ever thought about is myself.
一直以來我只考慮我自己
I took my family for granted.
我把家人的愛當作理所當然
I betrayed people that I loved.
我背叛了我愛的人
And I'm not going to be that person anymore.
但我不會再做這種人了
I can't leave Yao Fei here to die. I won't.
我不能眼睜睜讓姚飛死。我不會
The plane leaves in three hours.
飛機還有三個小時起飛
If you and your friend are not on it, I am going to leave without you.
如果到時你和你的朋友還沒來,我就丟下你們自己走
If I don't make it back in time, and you get out of here...
如果我不能及時回來而你離開了
I want you to call my family. Call my family.
我希望你替我打個電話回家,打給我家人
Sure, kid.
好,孩子