Morning.
早上好
Please don't hate me.
請別恨我
Why would I hate you?
為什么我要恨你
For cheating on you with Sarah.
背著你和莎拉在一起
Did it hurt, Ollie?
痛嗎,奧利
Did what hurt?
什么痛
When they killed you?
他們殺你的時候
Rise and shine.
快起來
Come on. We're moving out.
來吧,我們要走了
All clear.
安全
Hey, can we, um, can we rest for a second?
我們能休息一會兒嗎
You can rest on the plane.
你到飛機上有的是時間休息
Gosh, well, really looking forward to that in-flight movie.
天啊,真期待飛機上的電影
Oh, god. Don't move.
天啊,別動
Is it a mine?
是地雷嗎
Yeah.
對
The soldiers mine the island?
這些士兵還在島上布了地雷
No, it's probably Japanese, left over from World War II. Still active. Impressive.
不,可能是日本人埋的,二戰時候留下的。還沒失效。真是驚人
Can you disarm it?
你能拆除嗎
Without disarming you? Soldiers.
在不炸死你的情況下嗎?士兵來了
They can only see you.
他們只能看見你
Wait! Stop!
等等,別走
What are you doing so far from camp?
你離開營地這么遠干什么
I got separated from my unit.
我和隊伍分散了
Come with us.
跟我們走吧
I-- I can't. I'm kind of having a bad day, you know?
不行。今天可真倒霉
Be still.
別動
Thanks.
謝了