Come. You came to us as outlaws, poachers, rapers,
快走.你們來時或許是違法亂紀之徒...盜獵者, 強奸犯...
Killers, thieves. You came alone, in chains, without friends
殺人犯, 竊賊...你們來時或許是孑然一身, 身負枷鎖...既無朋友,
Nor honor. You came to us rich and you came to us poor. Some of you bear the names of proud houses,
更無榮譽.你們來時或許是富家公子, 或許是赤貧乞兒.你們有些來自豪門望族...
Others only bastard names or no names at all. It does not matter. All that is in the past.
或僅有私生子之名, 甚至沒有姓名.但這些都不重要.這些全都成為過往.
Here, on the wall, are all one house.
在這里...在長城上.我們都是一家人.
Tonight... You're allowed to look happy. You're going to be a Ranger. Isn't that what you always wanted?
今晚... 你可以開心一點了.你很快就將成為一名游騎兵.你不是一直想成為一名游騎兵嗎?
I want to find my Uncle. I know he's alive out there. I know he is.
我想找到我叔叔.我知道他還活著.我敢肯定.
I wish I could help you, but I'm no Ranger. It's the steward's life for me. There's honor in being a steward.
我很想幫你忙, 可惜我當不了游騎兵.我就是個當事務員的命.當事務員也很光榮的.
Not much, really. But there's food. Here you begin anew.
我覺得不太光榮, 真的.不過不愁沒吃的.你們將獲得新生.
A man of The Night's Watch... Lives his life for the realm. Not for a king,
守夜人軍團的漢子...畢生為國家效命.非為國王
Or a lord, or the honor of this house or that house; not for gold nor glory
非為領主, 非為一個家族或另一個家族的榮辱.非為財富, 聲名...
Nor a woman's love; but for the realm and all the people in it.
非為男女情愛.一切只為國家.及其所有的國民.