Hello, brother, dear. How ARE you?
喂 親愛的哥哥 你好嗎?
Afternoon, sir.Can you turn the engine off?
下午好 先生 能關掉引擎嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝
I need to see Major Barrymore as soon as we get inside.
我需要馬上見白瑞摩少校
Right.
好的
Which means you'll have to start the search for the hound.
所以你去找獵犬
OK.
好
In the labs.
去實驗室找
Stapleton's first.
先去斯臺普吞那間
It could be dangerous.
可能會有危險
Oh, you know I'd love to.
哦 我可樂意了
I'd love to give you unlimite access to this place.
我巴不得讓你自由出入呢
Why not?
為什么不呢?
It's a simple enough request, Major.
這要求很簡單 上校
I've never heard of anything so bizarre.
我只需要小時
You're to give me 24 hours,it's what I negotiated, not a second more.
我從來沒聽說過如此荒唐的事 一秒也不多給
I may have to comply with this order, but I don't have to like it.
我必須執行這個命令 但我不一定要喜歡
I don't know what the hell you expect to find here, anyway.
真不知道你到底想找什么
Perhaps the truth.
也許是真相
About what?
關于什么的?
Oh, I see.
我明白了
The big coat should have told me.
看你大衣就該明白
You're one of the conspiracy lot, aren't you?
你也是那種陰謀論者吧?
Well, then, go ahead, seek them out, the monsters, the death rays,the aliens.
好呀 去把他們找出來呀 怪物 死光射線 外星人
Have you got any of those?
這里有嗎?
Oh, just wondering.
我就隨口一問
A couple.Crash landed here in the sixty’s.
就一對兒 六十年代在這里墜毀的
We call them Abbott and Costello.
我們叫他們阿伯特與科斯特洛(美國喜劇搭檔)
Good luck, Mr Holmes.
祝你好運 福爾摩斯先生