And then, a month ago, Billy took him to the vet and, you know...
于是一個月前 比利把他帶去獸醫那里...
He's dead?
他死了?
Put down.
被安樂死了
Yeah. No choice.
對 實在沒辦法
So it's over.
一切都結束了
It was just a joke, you know.
你知道 就是個玩笑
Yeah, hilarious(!)
嗯 真幽默
You've nearly driven a man out of his mind.
你們快把一個人逼瘋了
You know he's actually pleased you're here? Secretly pleased.
知道吧 其實他暗自高興你來了
Is he?
是嗎?
That's nice.
那就好
I suppose he likes having all the same faces back together.
估計他喜歡熟面孔重聚在一起
Appeals to his...his...
滿足了他的……
Asperger's?
亞斯伯格癥? (較高功能自閉癥)
So, you believe them about having the dog destroyed?
所以你相信那只狗處理掉了
No reason not to.
為什么不
Well, hopefully there's no harm done.
順利的話 沒什么壞影響
I'm not quite sure what I'd charge them with, anyway.
也不知該怎么起訴他們
I'll have a word with the local force.
我會和當地警局談談
Right, that's that, then. Catch you later.
很好 就這樣吧 回頭見
I'm enjoying this.
這里真不錯
It's nice to get London out of your lungs.
倫敦的濁氣都排干凈了
So that was their dog that people saw out on the moor?
沼地上大家看到的就是他們的狗?
Looks like it.
似乎是
But that wasn't what you saw, that wasn't just an ordinary dog.
不過你看到的不是 那不是普通的狗
No. It was immense.
對 巨大無比
It had burning red eyes, and it was glowing, John, its whole body was glowing.
殺氣騰騰的紅眼睛閃著光 約翰 通體發光
I've got a theory, but I need to get back into Baskerville to test it.
我想出了個道理 但要回到巴斯克維爾去驗證一下
How? Can't pull off the ID trick again.
怎么去? 證件的把戲不能再用了
Might not have to.
也許不需要