Yeah?
嗯?
What if it's not a word, what if it is individual letters?
如果這不是詞 是單個字母呢?
You think it's an acronym?
你覺得是首字母縮寫?
Absolutely no idea, but...
毫無頭緒 不過……
What the hell are you doing here?!
你跑來干什么?
Oh, nice to see you too!
見到你我也很高興
I'm on holiday, would you believe?
我說我在度假 你信嗎?
No, I wouldn't.
才不信呢
Hello, John.
你好 約翰
Greg.
格雷格
I heard you were in the area.
聽說你也在附近
What are you up to?
忙什么呢?
Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?
追查電視上那條地獄犬嗎?
I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector, why are you here?
我在等你解釋 探長 你來干什么?
I've told you, I'm on holiday.
告訴你了 度假
You're brown as a nut.
瞧你曬的跟堅果似的
You're clearly just back from your holidays.
顯然剛度假回來
I fancied another one.
我就想再度一個
Oh, this is Mycroft, isn't it?
哦 是麥克羅夫特 對不對?
Now, look...
喂...
Of course it is.
當然是
One mention of Baskerville and he sends down my handler to spy on me, incognito.
一聽到巴斯克維爾 他就派我的訓導員來臥底了 還用假名
Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"?
自稱格雷格了對吧?
That's his name.
那是他的教名
Is it?
是嗎?
Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.
對 勞駕您去問問就知道
Look, I'm not your handler.
聽著 我不是你的訓導員
And I just don't do what your brother tells me.
我也不是什么都聽你哥的話
Actually, you could be just the man we want.
說實話 我們還真用得上你
Why?
怎么?
Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock.
我可沒閑著 夏洛克
I think I might have found something. Here.
我找到了些東西 這里
I didn't know if it was relevant.
不知道有沒有關聯
Starting to look like it might be.
似乎有點關聯了
That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian restaurant.
素食餐廳可用了不少肉啊
Excellent.
妙極了
A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard,
親切又可怕的蘇格蘭場探長
who can put in a few calls, might come in very handy.
打幾個電話 絕對有用
Shop.
老板
What's this?
這是什么?
Coffee. I made coffee.
咖啡 我泡的咖啡
You never make coffee.
你從不泡咖啡
Don't you want it?
我剛泡了 你不想喝?
You don't have to keep apologising.
你不用一直道歉的
Thanks.
謝謝
Hm, I don't take sugar.
我不要糖的