These records go back nearly two months.
這些記錄能追溯到近兩個月前
That's nice. It's good.
不錯 味道好極了
Is that when you had the idea, after the TV show went out?
你就是在那時想到這主意的 電視節目播出以后?
It's me. It was me.
是我 是我
I'm sorry, Gary.
對不起 蓋里
I couldn't help it.
我身不由己
I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding and one thing led to another.
在卡爾的婚禮上吃了個熏肉三明治 事情就一件接一件的發生了
Nice try.
真可信啊
Look, we were just trying to give things a bit of a boost, you know?
我們只是稍微添油加醋 好嗎?
Let a great big dog run wild up on the moor, it was heaven-sent.
一條大狗逃到了沼地里 天賜良機
It was like us having our own Loch Ness monster.
就像是我們自己的尼斯湖水怪
And where do you keep it?
你們把它關在哪?
There's an old mine shaft. It's not too far.
不遠的地方有一個礦井
He was all right there.
他在那本來好好的
Was?
本來?
We couldn't control the bloody thing.
我們管不住它了
It was vicious.
太兇殘了