It's here.
它在這兒
It's in here with me.
和我在一起
Where are you?
你在哪?
Get me out, Sherlock, you've got to get me out.
救我出去 夏洛克 你得救我出去
The big lab,the first lab that we saw.
大實驗室 我們見到的第一個
John... John?
約翰…… 約翰?
Now, Sherlock! Please!
快點 夏洛克 求你了
All right, I'll find you.
好的 我會來找你
Keep talking.
繼續說話
I can't, it'll hear me.
我不能 它能聽見我
Keep talking.
繼續說話
What are you seeing?
你看見什么?
John?
約翰?
Yes, I'm here.
我在這兒
What can you see?
你看見什么?
I don't know. I don't know, but I can hear it now.
我不知道 可是我聽得到它
Did you hear that?
你能聽到嗎?
Stay calm, stay calm.
鎮定
Can you see it?
你看的到它嗎?
Can you see it?
你能看見嗎?
No, I can't.
不 我看不見
I can see it.
我看見了
I can see it.
我看見了
It's here.
它在這里
Are you all right? John?
你還好嗎 約翰?
Jesus Christ! It was the hound!
上帝啊 是獵犬
Sherlock, it was here, I swear it, Sherlock, it must, it must...
夏洛克 它剛才在這里 我發誓它一定……
Did-did you see it?
你看見了嗎?
You must have!
一定看見了
It's all right, it's OK now.
好了 現在沒事了
it's not. it's not ok!
沒有 問題大了
I saw it, I was wrong!
我見到了 我錯了
Hm, well, let's not jump to conclusions.
好吧 別急著下結論
What?
什么?
What did you see?
你看到什么?
I told you, I saw the hound?
我說了 我看到獵犬了
Huge, red eyes? Glowing? No
巨大 紅眼睛? 通體發光? 不是
What?
什么?
I made up the bit about glowing.
通體發光是我編的
You saw what you expected to see because I told you.
你看到了我告訴你的東西
You have been drugged.we have all been drugged.
你被下藥了 我們都被下藥了
Drugged?
下藥?
Can you walk?
你能走路嗎?
Of course I can walk.
當然可以
Come on, then.
走吧
It's time to lay this ghost.
是時候抓這只鬼了
Oh, back again?
回來了哈
What's on your mind this time?
這回又想到什么了?
Murder, Dr Stapleton.
謀殺 斯臺普吞博士
Refined, cold-blooded murder.
深思熟慮的 冷血謀殺
Will you tell little Kirsty what happened to Bluebell, or shall I?
藍鈴花的下場你來告訴小科斯蒂 還是我來?
OK. What do you want?
好吧 你想要什么?
Can I borrow your microscope?
可以借你的顯微鏡嗎?