Get out.
出去
What?
什么?
Get out, I needto go to my mind palace.
出去 我得進入我的思維宮殿
Your what?
你的什么?
He's not going to be doing muchtalkingfor a while,we may as well go.
他一段時間之內不會說話 我們還是走吧
His what?
他的什么?
Oh, hismind palace.
他的思維宮殿
It's a memory technique, a sortof mental map.
是一種記憶方法 精神世界的地圖
You plot a map with a location,it doesn't haveto be areal place.
給一個場所畫塊地圖 不需要真有空間
You deposit memories there.
然后把記憶儲存在里面
Theoretically, you never forgetanything.
理論上 你不會忘掉任何事
All youdo is find yourway back to it.
只需按圖找回去
So thisimaginary location could be anything, ahouse or a street?
隨便想象什么場所 比如房子 或一條街?
Yeah.
對
But he said "palace", he said it was a palace?
但他說宮殿 是個宮殿?
Yeah, well, he would, wouldn't he?
是啊 挺配他的是嗎?
Oh my god.
上帝啊
Oh my god,oh mygod,I'msorry,I'm so sorry.
上帝啊 上帝啊 對不起 真對不起