Are you sure you're OK?
你真的沒事嗎?
You look very peaky.
瞧你臉色煞白
No, I'm all right.
沒事 我很好
It was the GFP gene1 from a jellyfish, in case you're interested.
想知道的話 那是水母里的綠色熒光蛋白基因
What?
什么?
In the rabbits.
兔子用的
Oh, right, yeah.
好吧
Aequorea victoria, if you really want to know.
維多利亞多管發光水母 如果你們真想知道
Why?
為什么?
Why not?
為什么不呢?
We don't ask questions like that here. It isn't done.
我們這里不問這個問題 還沒有成功
It was a mix-up, anyway.
其實是搞混了
My daughter ended up with one of the lab specimens, so poor Bluebell had to go.
我女兒抱回了一只實驗室樣本 所以可憐的藍鈴花只能死了
Your compassion is overwhelming!
你可真有同情心
I know.
我知道
I hate myself sometimes.
我有時也恨自己
So, come on, then, you can trust me, I'm a doctor, what else have you got hidden away up here?
那好 你可以相信我 我是個醫生 你們還有什么藏在這里?
Listen, if you can imagine it, someone is probably doing it somewhere.
拜托你們想象一下 別的地方肯定也有人在干這個
Of course they are.
當然有
Cloning?
克隆?
Yes,of course.
當然
Dolly the Sheep, remember?
你還記得多利羊吧?
Human cloning?
克隆人?
Why not?
怎么不行?
And what about animals? Not sheep.
或者其它動物? 不是羊
Big animals.
大的動物
Size isn't a problem. Not at all.
大小完全不是問題
The only limits are ethics and the law and both those things can be very flexible.
唯一限制就是道德和法律 二者都那么靈活
But not here, not at Baskerville.
但是巴斯克維爾沒有
Jesus! Nothing there!
上帝 什么都沒有
It doesn't make any sense!
沒道理呀
What were you expecting to find?
你到底想找什么?
A drug, of course.It has to be a drug.
當然是藥 一定有一種藥
An hallucinogenic or a deliriant of some kind.
致幻劑或引起精神錯亂的藥
There's no trace of anything in the sugar.
糖里面并沒有痕跡
Sugar?
糖?
Sugar, yes.
對 糖
A simple process of elimination.
很簡單的排除法
I saw the hound, saw it as my imagination expected me to see it.
我見到獵犬 就像我想象中的一樣
A genetically engineered monster.
一個基因改造的怪獸
I knew I couldn't believe my eyes, so there were seven possible reasons, the most possible being narcotics.
我知道不能相信自己的眼睛 所以有七種可能性 其中最有可能的就是麻醉藥
Henry Knight, he saw it too, but you didn't, John.
亨利·奈特 他也看到了
You didn't see it.
但你沒看到 約翰
We have eaten and drunk the same things since we got to Grimpen, apart from one thing.
我們到格林盆后 吃喝的都一樣 除了一件事
You don't take sugar in your coffee.
你的咖啡里不加糖
I see, so?
我知道 所以?
I took it from Henry's kitchen,his sugar.
我從亨利廚房里拿了糖
It's perfectly all right.
但它完全正常
But maybe it's not a drug.
也許不是被下藥了
No, it has to be a drug.
不 一定有下藥
How did it get into our systems?How?
我們從哪吸收的藥物 從哪?
There has to be something,something...
一定有什么事
Something...
一定有什么
Something buried deep.
隱藏在深處的事情