Thanks, Bill.
謝謝 比爾
So they didn't have it put down then, the dog?
所以他們沒把狗安樂死?
Obviously.
顯然
I suppose they just couldn't bring themselves to do it.
估計他們終究狠不下心
I see.
我明白了
No, you don't.
你不明白
No, I don't.
對 我不明白
Sentiment?
重感情?
Sentiment.
重感情
Listen, what happened to me in the lab?
喂 我在實驗室里到底怎么了?
Do you want some sauce with that?
你想加點調味汁嗎?
I hadn't been to the Hollow.
我沒去山谷
How come I heard those things there?
怎么也能聽到那些聲響?
Fear and stimulus, you said?
恐懼和刺激 記得嗎?
You must have been dosed with it elsewhere. In the lab, maybe?
你肯定在其他地方中招的,沒準是實驗室?
You saw those pipes, pretty ancient, leaky as a sieve.
看到那些古老的管道 淅瀝瀝漏水
And they were carrying the gas, so... Um, ketchup was it, or brown?
那可是煤氣管道 所以……番茄醬還是棕醬?
Hang on.
等等
You thought it was in the sugar.
你以為它在糖里
You were convinced it was in the sugar.
你曾相信它在糖里
I'd better get going,there's a train leaving in half an hour, so if you want...
我得走了 有輛火車半小時之內發車 如果你想……
Oh, God! It was you.
老天 是你
You locked me in that bloody lab.
你把我鎖進那破實驗室
I had to, it was an experiment.
我沒辦法 這是個實驗
An experiment?! Ssh.
實驗?
I was terrified, scared to death!
我怕了 夏洛克 差點嚇死了
I thought the drug was in the sugar,so I put some in your coffee.
我以為藥在糖里 所以在你咖啡里放了糖
Then I arranged everything with Major Barrymore.
然后和白瑞摩少校安排了實驗
Totally scientific,laboratory conditions, literally.
完全科學 絕對實驗室環境
It's in here with me.
它和我在一起
All right, keep talking, I'll find you.
好的 繼續說話 我來找你。