Why today?
為什么今天來?
Do you want to hear me say it?
你想聽我說?
18 months since our last appointment.
上次診斷已經過去18個月了
You read the papers?
你看報紙嗎?
Sometimes...
有時候
And you watch telly?
電視總看吧
You know why I'm here.
你知道我為什么來
I'm here because...
我來是因為……
What happened, John?
出了什么事 約翰?
Sherl...
夏……
You need to get it out.
你必須說出口
My best friend...
我最好的朋友……
Sherlock Holmes... is dead.
夏洛克·福爾摩斯……死了
Falls Of The Reichenbach. Turner's masterpiece.
“萊辛巴赫瀑布”透納的杰作
Thankfully recovered, owing to the prodigious1 talent of Mr Sherlock Holmes.
終于失而復得 多虧夏洛克·福爾摩斯先生的奇才
A small token of our gratitude.
小小意思 不成敬意
Diamond cufflinks... All my cuffs have buttons.
鉆石袖鏈 我袖口都有扣子的
He means thank you.
他說謝謝
Do I?
我說了嗎
Just say it.
快說
Thank you.
謝謝
Hang on.
稍等