It really bothers you.
太打擾你了
What?
什么
What people say.
別人的議論
Yes.
對
About me? why would it upset YOU?
議論我? 你著什么急?
Just try to keep a low profile.
盡量低調點
Find yourself a little case this week.
這個禮拜接個小案子
Stay out of the news.
遠離新聞
That's your phone.
是你的手機
Hmm, it keeps doing that.
一直響
So, did you just talk to him for a really long time?
你剛才真跟他聊了半天?
Oh, Henry Fishguard never committed suicide.
哦 亨利·菲舍嘉德絕不是自殺
Bow Street runners missed everything.
弓街捕手 什么都看不到
Pressing case, is it?
緊迫的案子?
They're all pressing until they're solved.
破解之前沒有不緊迫的
Put your key back please. Thank you.
請放回鑰匙 謝謝
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Any metal objects, keys, mobile phones?
有任何金屬物件嗎 鑰匙 手機?
You can go through.
你可以通過
Thank you.
謝謝
Fancy a cuppa then, mate?
來杯茶 兄弟?
Yeah, why not?
好 干嘛不?
Gilts1 at seven.
國債七個點
Dutch Telecoms in free-fall.
荷蘭電信簡直一瀉千里
Thank you, Harvey.
多謝 哈維
What are you saying?
你們覺得呢?
Refuse them all parole and bring back the rope?
拒絕所有假釋 恢復絞刑?
Let's begin.
開工吧
This is an emergency.
緊急狀況
Please leave.
請離開
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
先生 我必須請你離開