There are two types of fans.
粉絲有兩種
Oh?
哦?
Catch me before I kill again, Type A.
殺人殺到你來追我 A型
Uh-huh.What's Type B?
啊哈 B型呢?
Your bedroom's just a taxi ride away.
打個車就到你臥室啰
Hmm.
哼
Guess which one I am?
猜猜我是哪一種?
Neither.
都不是
Really?
真的?
No, you're not a fan at all.
你根本不是粉絲
Those marks on your forearm, edge of a desk.
你前臂的痕跡是桌子邊緣留下的
You've been typing in a hurry, probably, pressure on, facing a deadline.
你心急火燎地打字 大概截稿期要到了
That all?
就這些?
There's an ink smudge on your wrist, a bulge in your jacket pocket.
手腕上有墨水印 上衣兜鼓了一塊
Bit of a giveaway?
露餡了?
The smudge is deliberate, to see if I'm as good as they say I am.
墨水印子是有意為之 驗證我是不是貨真價實
Hmm. Oil-based, used in newspaper print.
油墨 印刷報紙時用的
But drawn on with an index finger, your finger.
卻是用食指涂上去的 你的食指
Journalist. Unlikely you get your hands dirty at the press.
記者 在報社不會弄臟手
You put that there to test me.
你特意涂上試探我的
Wow! I'm liking you.
哇 我喜歡你
YOU MEAN,I'd make a great feature, Sherlock Holmes, the man beneath the hat.
是喜歡把我寫成專題吧 夏洛克·福爾摩斯 帽子下面的男人
Kitty...
凱蒂
Riley. Pleased to meet you.
萊利 很高興見面
NO
不行
I'm saving you the job of asking.
你可以不用問了
NO.I won't give you an interview.
我不會接受采訪
No, I don't want the money.
給錢也不要
You and John Watson, just platonic?
你和華生只是柏拉圖關系?
Can I put you down for a "no" there as well?
這個你也回答“不”嗎?
There's all sorts of gossip in the press about you.
媒體上關于你們有各種流言
Sooner or later, you're going to need someone on your side.
遲早你需要有人幫你說話的
Someone to set the record straight.
需要有人記錄真相
You think you're the girl for that job, do you?
你覺得你是擔此重任的女孩 是吧?
I'm smart and you can trust me... totally.
我很聰明 你可以完全……信任我