Remember...
記住
Yes.
嗯
Remember...
記住
Yes.
嗯
Remember what they told you.
記住他們說的
Don't try to be clever.
別耍小聰明
No.
不
Please, keep it simple and brief.
拜托 簡單明了就好
God forbid.The star witness at the trial should come across as intelligent.
暴殄天物 明星證人就應該有點智慧
Intelligent, fine.
智慧 好呀
Let's give "smart-arse" a wide berth.
那就遠離自作聰明吧
I'll just be myself.
我保持本色好了
Are you listening to me?
你有沒有聽我講?
Today,STANDING outside the Old Bailey...
今天 在老貝利法院……
This is the trial of the century...
世紀大審判……
The trial of James Moriarty...
對詹姆斯·莫里亞蒂的審判……
James Moriarty, earlier today accused of... attempting to steal the Crown Jewels.
詹姆斯·莫里亞蒂 今天早些時候被控企圖偷竊皇冠御寶
At the Old Bailey we have, Reichenbach hero Sherlock Holmes...
萊辛巴赫英雄夏洛克·福爾摩斯 也來到法院……
Would you mind slipping your hand into my pocket?
介意到我褲兜里拿點東西嗎?
Thanks.
多謝
It was boiling, I ran to the sea.
我逃向大海 海水在沸騰
It was boiling I ran to the sea...
我逃向大海 海水在沸騰
Crown v Moriarty, please proceed to Court 10.
莫里亞蒂公訴案件 請到10號庭
You're him.
是你
Wrong toilet.
你走錯廁所了
I'm a big fan.
我是你狂熱粉絲
Evidently.
顯然
I read your cases, follow them all.
我讀過你的案子 每個案件都追蹤
Sign my shirt, would you?
給我襯衫上簽個名 好嗎?