Hi. Evening, folks. Come on in.
大家好。晚上好,伙計們。進去吧。
Hi.
你好。
Wait, wait! Hang on, guys! Wait! Don't you need to check I.D. s?
等等,等一下!各位!等等!你不用查身份證嗎?
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Huh?
對對對。要查要查,是吧?
Sorry, we don't offer a senior discount.
抱歉,我們沒有老年人折扣。
No. No, it's not for me, and now I really need a drink.
不,不,不是因為我,現在我真得喝一杯了。
Go on, honey. Show him your license. Go on.
來吧,親愛的,給他看你的駕照。
Picture!
拍照!
Oh? Somebody 21 today?
有人恰好今天年滿21歲嗎?
Yes. Yes.
是啊。
Military gal.
還是女兵呢。
Welcome, Private Dorchester.
歡迎光臨,二等兵多切斯特。
That is the wrong one. I am so very sorry.
拿錯了。很抱歉。
Hold on a second.
稍等,這個收起來。
Yes, I'm a huge dork for celebrating my 21st with my family, but my mom was crazy excited to go to a bar with me.
我知道,跟家里人一起慶祝21歲生日真是蠢透了,但我媽瘋了似的非要帶我去酒吧。
Or just to go to a bar.
也可能只是她自己想去。
Aw, it's so nice what you two are doing.
你倆這么做太有愛了。
My mother would have never taken me out for a drink.
我媽就不會帶我出來喝酒。
Why? Was she super strict?
為什么?她非常嚴格嗎?
No, she would never see me as an adult.
不是,是她從不把我當大人看。
Well, except when the police came to the house, then, she would be like, "Gloria, you go talk to them."
當然,除了警察來家里。那時她就會說,“歌洛莉亞,你去跟他們談,”
Tell them your father was here last night. but unbutton your shirt a little bit first.
告訴他們你父親昨天在家。不過你要先解開幾個上衣扣子。
Okay, uh, the craziest thing I heard - and there is some competition there - is that you think this lady treats me like I'm an adult.
好吧,這是我聽過最瘋狂的事情...這下有的比了...你覺得這位女士把我當大人看了嗎。
Wait, I-I do treat you like an adult.
等等,我真的把你當大人了啊。
You made me change my shirt two times before we left the house and force-fed me a cheese sandwich so I wouldn't get sloppy drunk.
我們出發之前你還讓我換了兩次衣服,還逼我吃了個芝士三明治免得我喝得爛醉。
No, that is just one woman offering another woman, uh, fashion tips and advice for casual drinking.
那只是一個女人向另一個女人提供一些關于時尚和休閑飲酒的建議。
What do you know about fashion?
你對時尚了解多少?
What do you know about casual drinking?
對休閑飲酒又了解多少?
Okay, okay. That's funny.
好了好了,真好笑。
See, I wouldn't have laughed at that before because you were a kid, but now I'm gonna laugh because it's funny.
你看,放到以前我就不會笑了,因為那時候你還是個孩子,但現在我會笑了,因為真的很好笑。