Cam, are we terrible people?
小卡,我們是不是太壞了?
For protecting a Vanderkoff? He hanged himself last year. It's not like they're making more of those.
還不是為了保護范德考夫的沙發?他去年可是上吊自殺了。這玩意可是絕版,以后再也不會有了。
We just rolled a bipolar divorcee face-first onto a hardwood floor. All to protect a couch.
我們剛剛把一個雙相情感障礙的離婚婦女給滾到硬木地板上去了,還是臉先落地。就為了保護個沙發。
It's not just a couch. Our one nice thing.
不只是個沙發,那是我們唯一的好東西。
The last seven years have been about sticky countertops and horsy shower curtains and childproof locks.
我們過去七年一直用著這種油膩膩的臺面丑不拉幾的浴簾,還有兒童安全鎖。
Do you know what's in this drawer? I don't know what's in this drawer.
你知道這抽屜里是什么東西嗎?我都不知道抽屜里是啥。
I have no idea. Look, I know it's frustrating, all right?
完全不知道。我知道這讓人挺不爽的,好吧?
But is that really a reason to choose a thing over a person?
但這真是我們愛惜東西而不愛惜人的理由嗎?
I mean, come on. We're no better than Doug.
拜托,我們簡直跟道格是一個檔次的。
I guess it's not a great example to set for Lily.
我覺得這對莉莉來說的確不是一個好榜樣。
Maybe we don't deserve one nice thing.
也許我們并不值得擁有這么一件好東西。
"And when the sun came out, all the turtles, from Abner to Zeke, had fun at the picnic.
然后太陽升起了,所有的烏龜從小A到小Z都在野餐時愉快地玩耍。
A rainy day for turtles.
《烏龜們的下雨天》。
It always makes Lily feel better.
這本書總能讓莉莉高興起來。
I guess she just thought that...We do have one nice thing.
我想她是覺得...我們確實擁有一樣好東西。
And a beautiful rain...
然后一場美麗的雨...
Well, we don't have to watch it die. Come on.
我們用不著非得看著它死去,走吧。
Let's go, Jay! We're supposed to be at the picnic in 20 minutes!
走吧,杰!我們二十分鐘后就該到野餐地點了!
They've been living in a van for six years. They can wait a little longer.
他們在貨車里都住了六年。多等一小會兒也不會怎么樣。
So, today, instead of watching the game, I'll be playing lawn darts with Colombians, thanks to you not using your brain.
所以今天我是看不成球賽了,我得去跟哥倫比亞人在草地上玩飛鏢謝謝你不長腦子。