One quick thing - if you really want to do something special for your daughter, what do you say we throw in some upgraded wheels?
一個小問題,如果你真的想為女兒準備一份特別的禮物,要不要考慮給車裝上升級版輪胎?
How much would that cost?
要多少錢?
How much do you spend a day on a cup of coffee?
你一天在一杯咖啡上花多少錢?
Oh, for god's sakes!
看在老天的份上!
Jay? Answer the question!
杰!回答問題!
A cup of coffee? $3.50.
一杯咖啡 3.5美元。
Not you! What are you doing here? I'm just here to make sure everything's on the up-and-up.
不是你!你進來干什么?我來確保一切都是光明磊落的。
Um, Daryl, this is my father-in-law, Jay Pritchett. Jay, you don't have to be here. It's all worked out.
達里爾,這是我岳父杰.普里契特。杰,你沒必要過來。一切都解決了。
Tell you what, why don't you throw in those upgraded wheels you love so much, lower the drive-off by $500, we call it a deal?
這樣吧,不如你加上你很喜歡的升級版輪胎再降價五百元,我們成交。
I'm sorry, but this is the best I can do.
抱歉,但這是最優惠的價格了。
Come on, Daryl. We're all businessmen here.
拜托,達里爾,我們都是生意人。
We all know there's wiggle room when we say there's no wiggle room.
我們都知道雖然我們說沒有降價空間,但實際上是有的。
So, come on. Let's see you wiggle. I can't. I can't wiggle.
。
Jay, I've already wiggled him. No, trust me, he can wiggle.
杰,我已經讓他降價了。不,相信我,他能降價。
I really can't. I -- Wiggle, Daryl. Wiggle.
我真的做不到...降價,達里爾,降價。
Do you know where babies come from?
你知道孩子是從哪里來的嗎?
Lily, I'm studying.
莉莉,我在學習。
Are you a nerd?
你是個書呆嗎?
No. Why would you ask me that?
不是,你為什么這么問我?
It's Friday night, and you're doing homework.
現在是周五晚上,你卻在做作業。
It's my senior year. Trust me, Lily, there'll be tons of fun Friday nights in my future with artists, dignitaries, other scientists.
我都高三了。相信我,莉莉我以后會過上很多有趣的周五之夜,跟畫家、政要和其他科學家們一起。
I didn't hear "Boyfriend."
我沒聽到"男朋友"。
You're 0 for 3. You keep hitting me in the face.
3次命中0次,你一直在打我的臉。
Or...am I 3 for 3?
或者,我三次都命中了?
Then what's the point of the apple?
那蘋果還有什么意義?
It keeps you from moving.
可以讓你不亂動。
Hey, guys, do you know where babies come from?
各位,你們知道孩子是從哪里來的嗎?
Lily, that's not an appropriate question.
莉莉,這問題不合適。
Come on. Do you know or not?
拜托,你到底知不知道?
Uh, yes. The stork brings them.
知道,懷孕帶來的。
This dork?
這個笨蛋嗎?
Good stuff.
好笑。