Hungry? - No, I...Not really.
餓了?-不,真的不餓。
Well, maybe just one.
好吧,也許有一點。
You know, you weren't the only one who was lying.
你看,你不是唯一撒謊的人。
I didn't really come along because I was worried Po would go hungry.
我來到這里不是因為我擔心阿寶會挨餓。
I was worried about you. - Worried that I'd go hungry?
我擔心你。-擔心我會餓?
No, I was worried you'd steal Po from me. - I'd what?
不,我擔心你會把阿寶從我身邊奪走。-什么?
I know. That was crazy.
我知道,這太瘋狂了。
But I realized having you in Po's life doesn't mean less for me.
但我意識到阿寶的生活里有你并不是我的損失。
It means more for Po.
這意味著阿寶得到更多。
Well I'm not in his life. Not any more.
他的人生已經不要我了。再也不要我了。
Your son got mad at you. Welcome to parenthood.
你兒子生你的氣。歡迎為人父母。
You don't understand I lied to him. He'll never forgive me.
你不明白。我對他撒了謊,他永遠不會原諒我。
I lied to him for twenty years. He still thinks he came from an egg.
我向他撒了20年的謊,他依然認為他從蛋里來。
Sometimes we do the wrong things for the right reasons.
有時我們出于好心做了錯事。
Look, he's hurt.
看,他傷心了。
He's confused and he still has to save the world.
他很困惑,他依然需要拯救地球。
He needs the both his dads.
他需要兩個爸爸。
This isn't going to work. - It has to.
這沒用。-會有用的。
You're not thinking straight. - I am.
你頭腦不清醒。-我很清醒。
You're not. - I am.
你沒有。-我有。
No. -Yes, I am.
沒有。-有,我有。
I've seen Kai. I've seen what he can do.
我已看到了天煞,我看到了他能做什么。
But he hasn't seen what I can do.
但是他沒有看到我能做什么。
The Wuxi finger hold? - That's my best move.
無相神指?-我最厲害的一招。
I just have to get to Kai, grab his finger, and then Skadoosh. Back to the spirit realm.
我必須接近天煞,抓到他的手指,然后走你。讓他回到靈界。
He has an army of jade warriors.
他有一支翡翠軍團。
Everything they see he sees so there's no sneaking up on him.
他們見過的一切他都能夠感知,所以沒有機會偷偷靠近他。
You will never get close enough. - It's gonna work.
你沒法近他身。-這會有用的。
He can only be stopped by a master of chi.
他只會被氣功大師打敗。
Oh, you sound just like Shifu with the chi. Chi this. Chi that. Chi chi.
你跟師父的腔調一模一樣,這個氣,那個氣,氣,氣,氣。
I'm not a master of chi. OK? I don't know if I'm the Dragon Warrior.
我不是氣功大師,好嗎?我不知道我是不是龍戰士。
I don't even know if I'm a panda. I don't know who I am.
我甚至不知道我是不是熊貓,不知道我是誰。
You're right. There's no way I can stop him and his army.
你說得對,我沒辦法阻止他和他的軍隊。
Unless you had an army of your own.
除非你有自己的軍隊。
You? - Not just me.
你?-不只是我。
Us. - All of us.
我們。-我們所有人。