Dance Lotus, dance.
跳舞,蓮花,跳。
He's so handsome.
他如此英俊。
Hi. - That's a panda hug.
嗨。-那是熊貓抱。
Po.
阿寶。
Tigress?
嬌虎?
Who's she?
她是誰?
Baby stripy baby. - What are you doing here?
花娃娃。-你在這里干什么?
Kai attacked the valley. He's taken every master in china including Shifu and the others. It's...it's all gone, Po.
天煞攻擊了和平谷,他偷走了中國所有戰士的氣,包括師傅和其他人,都完了,阿寶。
Everything, everyone. - Everyone?
一切,所有人。-所有人?
Everyone. - How's my restaurant?
所有人。-我的飯館呢?
We'll talk later. - And now he's on his way here.
稍后聊。-他在來的路上。
He's after you, Po. He's after all pandas.
他是沖著你來的,阿寶,還有所有的熊貓。
How long do we have? - Not long.
我們有多長時間?-不長。
Please tell me you've mastered chi.
請告訴我你已經駕馭了氣。
Here, take the baby. Dad, Dad. -OK, who belongs to this one?
這里,抱著孩子,爸爸。-好的,誰是他的父母?
You need to teach me the secret chi technique now.
你現在必須教我氣功的秘訣了。
NO, no. I'm afraid you need more time. Everyone, go get your things.
不,恐怕你還沒準備好。大家都帶好你的東西。
I don't have more time. I need to learn it now.
我沒有更多時間,我需要現在就學。
Sorry, you're not ready.
抱歉,你還沒準備好。
OK, pack everything. - I am ready.
好,打包好一切。-我準備好了。
Not quite. - What are you talking about? I've done everything you've asked.
還不夠。你在說什么?我已經做好了你教我的一切。
I mastered napping, sleeping in hammocks, hot tubs.
我學會了打盹,在吊床上睡覺,泡熱水澡。
I am totally involved with my panda parts. Now why won't you show me? - Because I don't know it.
我完全學會如何做一只熊貓了。為什么你現在還是不能教我?-因為我不知道。